F2P Dks

well, i think you should give credit to some people... because the original post was quite clueless ;-)

You heard it here folks! F2Ps can create DKs on the server Nemesis for some reason. After that, you technically have a level 55 character in your account so you can create a DK on any server now. You can do the starter zone quests for 3 hours then you're out into the world!

Restrictions as F2P Dks:

1. You stay 55 but the quest chain is easy enough to do.
2. If you log out, you can't log back in. Try not to DC.
3. So many more achievements!
4. Jenkins title

Also ignore the first few pages of comments. I recently discovered how to do this. Read from at least page 4-5

1) If it takes you 3 hours to get out of the starter zone you need questing tips badly.
2) You only heard it off of the wow forums so don't make it sound like you made it up
3) You can create one on ANY server not just that brazillian one
4) You didn't know about the jenkins title
5) Don't tell people to ignore the first few pages when the first few pages are where you got all "your" info from

other then that thanks for posting on Ti bout something you read :)

I'm curious how you did yours in less than 2 hours. Also I didn't get it off the WoW fourm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, the main credits go to 2 people:
1) the clueless original poster - for bringing this topic to our attention
2) flux1 - for providing all the necessary info on how to do it

If you could somehow get honour, then you could get Reins of the Wooly Mammoth from Dalaran.

But BG's don't pop.. ):

Edit: Yeah, I know it'd take a lot of BG's to get that stuff but I'm just throwing in ideas of what we can do with them DK's o:

Best part is that probably most of acc that "hacked" dk gonna get purged for this -.-
There was something in blizz rules about using glitches and such. And the sentence was death xD

I think, the main credits go to 2 people:
1) the clueless original poster - for bringing this topic to our attention

Heh....

Well also I told you guys which server it was when Flux didn't. Well I'll give credit to him too.

Best part is that probably most of acc that "hacked" dk gonna get purged for this -.-
There was something in blizz rules about using glitches and such. And the sentence was death xD

Why should we get blamed for Blizzard's own faults?

Also can somebody like 1 of my posts so I can ascend to 100 likes received? All the cool kids do......

It's not a "glitch"; it's a "secret feature".

Edit: No1 was on so i ended up going to bed :/

However the argent champion is definitely doable. I got to 16k into revered with AD and 11k into honored with AC. Unless you want to have an extremely annoying time grinding 2 mobs with low respawns for all of revered you need to grind them first.

Questing gives (with human and 10% rep bonus from turkey week) about 18k rep for AC. You would then need to farm around 24k for AC which with 8 kills at a time is around 3k kills. Tough, annoying and tedius but possible. Going for round 2 tomorrow and gonna do it right this time :) Lìl The argent champion inc

It's probably just me, but this somehow ruined the f2p experience for me...
I alreay regret making use of it and now I have these silly achievements :(
Maybe a GM can delete them from my account?

Users who are viewing this thread