F2P Casual Chat

haha hit me up if you have any particular Ska / reggae that you think would be pretty dope for a healing vid and ill check them out .

Errol Bellot - What a Wonderful Feeling
Wailing Souls - Can't Catch Me
Max Romeo & Upsetters - Chase teh Devil
Hugh Mundell - Why Do Black Man Fuss and Fight
Barrinton Levy - Shaolin Temple
Twinkle Brothers - Bite Me

(I didn't listen/watch your vids and have no idea what the songs are like, but maybe Negative Approach for a Warrior vid. early 80s hardcore punk; Angriest sounding band ever.

/

Haven't played WoW/any game in a long time, but I still get urges to catch a Keefer's all the time. wtf.

Errol Bellot - What a Wonderful Feeling
Wailing Souls - Can't Catch Me
Max Romeo & Upsetters - Chase teh Devil
Hugh Mundell - Why Do Black Man Fuss and Fight
Barrinton Levy - Shaolin Temple
Twinkle Brothers - Bite Me

(I didn't listen/watch your vids and have no idea what the songs are like, but maybe Negative Approach for a Warrior vid. early 80s hardcore punk; Angriest sounding band ever.

/

Haven't played WoW/any game in a long time, but I still get urges to catch a Keefer's all the time. wtf.

ill add all these song to my playlist durring work today and we'll see if anything peaks my interest

ITS NOT OVER YET Wowcraft Episode 9 Warsong Gulch (Part 3): Wowcraft Episode 9 Warsong Gulch (Part 3) - YouTube
I like to think of this vid as a biography of my bg experiences. Starting out with the jumping jacks in the fr. Followed by the idiot charging the entire team who I just stealth past . As he gets an explosive shot to the face. I get forced to grab the flag cause I still haven't come to terms with my midividus. Playing with the kith cause I'm so cute. I also like to think I prance like that kitty:)

I like to think of this vid as a biography of my bg experiences. Starting out with the jumping jacks in the fr. Followed by the idiot charging the entire team who I just stealth past . As he gets an explosive shot to the face. I get forced to grab the flag cause I still haven't come to terms with my midividus. Playing with the kith cause I'm so cute. I also like to think I prance like that kitty:)

I think we can all relate to these vids.. we all used to be that uber noob who would relentlessly attack anything on sight...i still hop round the bg at the beginning. I think that not only these vids are made for lols but to also bring back some old memories

Users who are viewing this thread