F2P Casual Chat

New flavor of Coffeemate Creamer in the office today. I gotta say it was a good day!

I killed and plucked three chickens today. Actually they were roosters. It was much more unpleasant than I anticipated.

Awesome, how do you like it? What do you do?

I've always wondered how daily life would be living on a farm.

It's very wholesome and I love that. My tasks all revolve around maintenance; whether animal, plant or machine. Whenever possible I do things myself rather than finding and paying someone to do it. There are so many ways to set up a farm I love to see what different people do. Working in the sun, getting scraped up, cut up, sore and of course sweaty is oddly therapeutic. I highly recommend anyone give it a try. There's an immeasurable quality in connecting to the "things" you "need".

Wait so you're a real farmer (like you're not going to college/have graduated) or are you doing it seasonally? Either way, damn, kudos - it's not work I've ever considered but it looks like really tough stuff. What's the internet like out there? And what do you for fun at night?

I've done some college and will do more in future. My primary goal is self-reliance. The internet could definitely be better. Down time in the evening is usually reading, movies, surfing, etc. Nothing really out of the norm in that area (yet).

Baling hay is some of the hardest work I've ever done in my life. But there's a great sense of satisfaction in it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread