F2P and 5.4

If you twink to be overpowered you are bad and you should feel bad.

Believe it or not some people actually prefer lower level PvP for other reasons (I've been a low level dueler/PvPer since Diablo 2).

If you twink to be overpowered you are bad and you should feel bad.
So everyone (well most) on this site are bad cause they twink? Twinking is all about overpowering; you are not going to make alot friends with this -.-

well ive only met u on caster once and u kicked first fake on ur 24 rogue.
and u seem to enjoy pre 3.2 which was horseshit.
yeah sorry in the 20-24 bracket i can't know who are the 1% fakecasting, and i guess it was during MoP so no you never saw me play at all

So are we going to get crushed by the new scaling enchants, or will F2P twinks still be viable vs. P2P? And also should subtlety rogues go assassination without elemental force? Predictions?

Combat is empowered more into 5.4 , Healing reduced as hell by battle fatigue in pvp and P2P got powerful enchants , but i will still play.

but i will still play.

Too much time spent creating the acc, farming the looms - we went through over pwnage spriest flood, holy shock onehitting, shadowstepping nonsense and pew pew easy mode huntards - this is going to be a walk on the beach! I hope... well, we got a little bit spoiled the last months by actually having good chances against P2Ps.

So everyone (well most) on this site are bad cause they twink? Twinking is all about overpowering; you are not going to make alot friends with this -.-

well twinking was gearing and meeting other twinks which was the best part, i dont believe ppl had much fun facerolling lvlers, thats why ppl made guilds to get premade vs premade going on, balanced and challenging(whos the best guild).

in f2p bracket u kinda get that cuz of the restrictions, though nowadays is less balanced :((not pointing to spanish or 24s:p).

well twinking was gearing and meeting other twinks which was the best part, i dont believe ppl had much fun facerolling lvlers, thats why ppl made guilds to get premade vs premade going on, balanced and challenging(whos the best guild).

in f2p bracket u kinda get that cuz of the restrictions, though nowadays is less balanced :((not pointing to spanish or 24s:p).

I agree

Rogues are gonna be a nightmare, hunters were already a nightmare so were good rogues but now gg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marksmanship will be the real nightmare of every player.
Photo Captured on PTR when i hitted a mob using Aimed Shot.
Look the Critical:
View attachment 2763
1.7K crit , imagine this in battleground!!!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_090913_184132.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_090913_184132.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 110
Marksmanship will be the real nightmare of every player.
Photo Captured on PTR when i hitted a mob using Aimed Shot.
Look the Critical:
View attachment 2763

Hehe but those Huntards won't be able to get off an aimed shot b4 I kill them with ambush evisc. Hahhaha the first few weeks are gonna be funny in bgs cause it will be so ridiculous. I mean come on blizz we need higher health
Pools if we are gonna hit this hard.

View attachment 2763

ok will do....

1.7k on a low lv mob means around ~1.5k on a lv 20 mob
~1.5k on a lv 20 mob means around ~900 on clothies, ~800 on a leather, ~500 on mail, ~400 on plate wearers
400-900 CRITS with a 2+ second cast in a bracket where about every class will be able to 1 shot you if standing still is worthless.

Playing MM in 5.4 is pretty dumb, but then again like MM has been for awhile if you're attracted to those "woah big numba" moments go MM.

ok will do....

~1.5k on a lv 20 mob means around ~900 on clothies, ~800 on a leather, ~500 on mail, ~400 on plate wearers
400-900 CRITS with a 2+ second cast in a bracket where about every class will be able to 1 shot you if standing still is worthless.

Playing MM in 5.4 is pretty dumb, but then again like MM has been for awhile if you're attracted to those "woah big numba" moments go MM.

Good point on a 19 rogue I have been able of hit 1.4k ambushes on mobs about level 17.

My main is an enchanter and i have a dancing steel / jade spirit to spare so yeah i may use them on Boas.

However i think i may need to go farm some more mats that Black Magic looks like fun on a Shadowpriest.
You better farm they quick before 5.4 drops!!!!!

ok will do....

Dont forget that our items scale on battlegrounds Lil :D

So everyone (well most) on this site are bad cause they twink?

Speak for yourself.

Not everyone here was a jackass who made a 19 to 2-shot random players back in the day.

Twinking is all about overpowering

That's your opinion. Some people actually enjoy the lower level brackets in games. I'm one of those people.

It may be about overpowering to you; but for me I treat it just like a maximum level competition but only at a different level.

2-shotting players isn't fun in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread