F2P and 5.4

Speak for yourself.

Not everyone here was a jackass who made a 19 to 2-shot random players back in the day.

That's your opinion. Some people actually enjoy the lower level brackets in games. I'm one of those people.

It may be about overpowering to you; but for me I treat it just like a maximum level competition but only at a different level.

2-shotting players isn't fun in my opinion.

Yeh i didnt even play 19's "back in the day."

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

well twinking was gearing and meeting other twinks which was the best part, i dont believe ppl had much fun facerolling lvlers, thats why ppl made guilds to get premade vs premade going on, balanced and challenging(whos the best guild).

in f2p bracket u kinda get that cuz of the restrictions, though nowadays is less balanced :((not pointing to spanish or 24s:p).

Damnit, I agree with this..;)

Speak for yourself.

Not everyone here was a jackass who made a 19 to 2-shot random players back in the day.

That's your opinion. Some people actually enjoy the lower level brackets in games. I'm one of those people.

It may be about overpowering to you; but for me I treat it just like a maximum level competition but only at a different level.

2-shotting players isn't fun in my opinion.
I talked about twinking in general and facts not what i did which you are obviously clueless about and insinuating/speculating things.

Last edited by a moderator:
•Battle Fatigue now reduces healing for players that are engaged in PvP combat by 55% (up from 45%).

seems most critical thing for me. we werent able to heal that much damage.

•Base Resilience now reduces damage players deal to others players by 72% (up from 65%).

prolly end game only. if they dont increase low lvl resilience. we are all dead.

Healers needed a nerf.

They already got a nerf, this is another one. And they didn't need a second nerf, they were perfectly killable in 5.3. l2interrupt

You shouldn't be able to simply outdamage a healer.
A Druid with leveling greens at xp on 15-19 bracket Vs me with full heirloom and near BIS enchants should be able to kill them pretty easily.

And can that druid kill you? What exactly makes you think you should be able to solo everything in sight just because you have looms and enchants?

No they just backpeddle and moon fire therefore letting team mates to kill me.

Oh so we're talking a team fight situation. Well then I'm sorry to hear that your team can't kill a druid.

Lol no I'm talking a 1v1 with a backpeddle moon firing Druid with crap gear and op heals that keeps you out of stealth allowing the whole team to gank you. Have you never played the 19 xp off bracket?

Lol no I'm talking a 1v1 with a backpeddle moon firing Druid with crap gear and op heals that keeps you out of stealth allowing the whole team to gank you. Have you never played the 19 xp off bracket?

you sir, make no sense.
its both a 1v1 and a team fight...

you sir, make no sense.
its both a 1v1 and a team fight...

.....when you catch somebody in a warsong gulch and start attacking them, then some more people come up and kill you. Sorry didn't mean for the confusion.

Is 19 xp off some elusive bracket where you get placed alone against a whole team of players? No, sorry, I don't think I've ever played that.

Now irony aside. A healer despite what some people may think is not there to heal himself but to heal others. Please do enlighten me how you're expecting a healer to heal others if in your perfect world a healer shouldn't even be able to keep up with the damage done in a 1v1 fight.

Is 19 xp off some elusive bracket where you get placed alone against a whole team of players? No, sorry, I don't think I've ever played that.

Now irony aside. A healer despite what some people may think is not there to heal himself but to heal others. Please do enlighten me how you're expecting a healer to heal others if in your perfect world a healer shouldn't even be able to keep up with the damage done in a 1v1 fight.

Maybe you haven't played ally side, because honestly it sometimes feels like that.

Users who are viewing this thread