F2P Addon

"load out of date addons".
That's only going to work so long as Blizzard does not update/change the way addons are allowed to communicate over channels again.

On a separate note, if the creator of an addon isn't even playing the game anymore, it's not unreasonable for said creator to lose interest in things associated with the game. I should think though, that such a person would be willing, if not interested, in handing the project off to another whom is more willing to continue said project, rather than simply discarding everything that their efforts were previously invested in.

That's only going to work so long as Blizzard does not update/change the way addons are allowed to communicate over channels again.

On a separate note, if the creator of an addon isn't even playing the game anymore, it's not unreasonable for said creator to lose interest in things associated with the game. I should think though, that such a person would be willing, if not interested, in handing the project off to another whom is more willing to continue said project, rather than simply discarding everything that their efforts were previously invested in.

/join f2ptwink

done.

Bah ive read like 20 pages . at the end there is or there isnt F2P addon , or just everyone does what they want like /join ? I didnt even get to try the addon ffs..

Users who are viewing this thread