EU & US ratings list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove me from these lists please, if i want some1 to rate my gameplay i'd throw u a pm
i personally rather stay out of this bs

idc outt eu

Im just bothered by the rating of stubs>PB.... everyone who actually follows the EU bgs do know that PB is the best paladin EU, no offense to you stubs tho.

Also drama, you're an asshole seriously, thats what you are, you talked shit behind my back and thought of me as some douchebag cause you assumed that without asking why i wasnt in SSDD anymore, you're the cancer of the bracket, just stay on US no one wants to see you in EU BGs anyways.
There was only one Kancer in this bracket, and he quit.

Also drama, you're an asshole seriously, thats what you are, you talked shit behind my back and thought of me as some douchebag cause you assumed that without asking why i wasnt in SSDD anymore, you're the cancer of the bracket, just stay on US no one wants to see you in EU BGs anyways.

Close your eyes and count to ten.

EDIT: Please ban this troll, I think Pump's absence of this forum would make it much more enjoyable for the readers.

This is a final warning. More flame-posting and this gets closed. All bad messages will be deleted but remembered.

This is a final warning. More flame-posting and this gets closed. All bad messages will be deleted but remembered.

this was only ever meant to start a flame-fest.

No reason to actually flame.

Stahp!

Just clean out the trolls Stavie, if people get upset over this thread and their ratings there is no need to comment in it,

Im just bothered by the rating of stubs>PB.... everyone who actually follows the EU bgs do know that PB is the best paladin EU, no offense to you stubs tho.

if thats your opinion iam fine with it, but please tell me what i should improve to become as good as PB :)

Cool thread , i noticed somthing i am not trying to be mean but why all TL members are highest rating?
because we have some of the best players in the bracket

oh btw post your lists and keep it friendly btw!

what i gathered from reading this thread
-people moan no matter what rating
-said people dont even make there own list
-people think TL is overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread