EU alliance

why are you denying what happened yesterday?
Rofl I was actually out at a party with 2 gay guys :////////////

Fakedit: if i could like my own posts i would

Realedit: When I logged when i got home, i died to mobs 4 time trying to get to stonetalon and ragequit wow :(

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not only win:loss ratio it's also flag caps and returns, ohhhhhh... wait saintwink nvm, can't remember his 85 name - he had like 2,3k (i've had higher lol i'm beast) but none of you should thrashtalk when you probably haven't been above 2k and for saintwinks situation you probably haven't been above 1,5k
ahh the old rating troll an oldie but a goo... no just old.

whats your rating btw? and have you found away to exploit it yet?
has for win ratio lol just lol, if there was an achievement or some i could understand but afk'ing just to impress your self is the saddest thing thing i've heard in a looooong time. :(

i've been 2550 2v2 in tbc saintwink (lol playing with warlock before drainmana nerf was hard :D ) and I only play my draenor mage for conq cap so 2,2k & you saintwink?

i've been 2550 2v2 in tbc saintwink (lol playing with warlock before drainmana nerf was hard :D ) and I only play my draenor mage for conq cap so 2,2k & you saintwink?

2.4k in 3v3 in wrath (beastcleave ftw) now i cap in rbg's or randoms when i cba. and whats brownnozys im sure its high :rolleyes:

I dont know why I dont believe this, oh wait I do know : Statistics - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

oh dear, check when that toon got to lvl 10 and i've been playing since the start of tbc, thats a reroll my old acc got hacked and lost, along with my 1st ever twink and.

now lets see you 2.5k lock and you still aint told us nicozy's rating :)

i dont have 2,5k lock but hpala playing with my bro(lock) gemilak@stormreaver, old dk vianzar@ravencrest pve hero, and draenor char for boas, won't post using it to troll :<(like 2,2k) in 2v2 but as I said just for conq cap.

edit: saint if you get 2k+ on your hunter within a couple of weeks I'll give you 10k & I'll be nice to you forever, oh jk won't happen, never did, never will.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh ye I guess you can't see, my old acc and won't tell what happened to it on a public forum. my dk #1 looks tho!

Users who are viewing this thread