EU alliance

This is my rogue Nicye @ Auchindoun - Game Guide - World of Warcraft that I played first few weeks of cata, playing discrmp predisc buff to 2.2k which was around top 20 at the time and highest discrmp bg by far, quit 85 after that and never looked back. Here is ze hunter that I got glad s5 while playing with a resto druid(yes lol) in 2s: Statistics - Game Guide - World of Warcraft. got glad s3-4 as rogues however them accounts are not in my possesion anymore if u catch my drift. Glad that your interest in me is still alive even tho been banned for weeks
- Anarchism

not for a millisecond do i think that hunter is you, nor do i think you got glad on a rogue, you cant even kick, sorry.

ok so you don't have a char above 200 rating & you're jelly at glads, cya baddie. them french guys are better than you byebye. inb4 you seek the conflict again

no way do i think that is nicozy the guy can kick gets caught out of stealth and basically cant do jack without you and stubs, but if he wants to speak to me on that hunter i'll ss it with an apology and post it, but we both know its not.

/facepalm@saint. Like I wrote before I can't remember his name, but you doesn't surprise me that you haven't seen it cause your awareness is so shit. second of all it's still 2,2k. third of all you haven't linked a char with more than 200 rating

edit: higher than y'all who's flaming, pretty much you and imnotwinked, I mean who hasen't been above 200 rating, OH WAIT that's you!

Oh im sorry, is telling you to stfu with all your bullshit flaming? Sorry kid, but if u cant take a little bit of advice, or even a bit of criticismn you really need to grow up. I can't even believe your comparing 85 with 19. How is arena anything like WSG. Your almost as retarded as Anarch jeez. I havn't even made any replies in this thread since yesterday so i must be #1 flamer. Also i like your gnote for me, its cute. Funny how a game gets to your head, its pathetic. And you wonder why people flame you. Sigh. /Endrant.

This is my rogue Nicye @ Auchindoun - Game Guide - World of Warcraft that I played first few weeks of cata, playing discrmp predisc buff to 2.2k which was around top 20 at the time and highest discrmp bg by far, quit 85 after that and never looked back. Here is ze hunter that I got glad s5 while playing with a resto druid(yes lol) in 2s: Statistics - Game Guide - World of Warcraft. got glad s3-4 as rogues however them accounts are not in my possesion anymore if u catch my drift. Glad that your interest in me is still alive even tho been banned for weeks
- Anarchism

W00T u on auchindoune aswel i belive i saw u few tiems ;)))

warth of teh auchindoun ppv kign x
hurrx you didn't know that u could get glad in 2s until like s6 or something.

I did not write that gnote about you, and thanks for reminding me that you were still in the guild .If a 3k rated guy(not me no..) who has played twink since vanilla suddenly goes into wsg, you're saying that there's a possibility that he's actually bad?

hurrx you didn't know that u could get glad in 2s until like s6 or something? looooooool

I did not write that gnote about you, and thanks for reminding me that you were still in the guild .If a 3k rated guy(not me no..) who has played twink since vanilla suddenly goes into wsg, you're saying that there's a possibility that he's actually bad?

wait why am I talking with this 200 rated guy cya

mate of all the things you could get to me with arena aint it, i couldn't care less if my 85s was deleted, like i said prove thats hes char and i'll eat humble pie, but he went from you not knowing hes main(s) name to being a multi glad :rolleyes: you lied about not using gems at the start of this thread you lied about having a 2.5k lock you lied about who you used the gems vs, you turned the thread from being about 19s (and you exploiting) to being about 85arena, you and stubs both lied to get into QitBB.

now why should i or anyone for that matter believe a word you say?

face it bruv your an exploiting grp Qing afk'ing egotistical lieing ass

lol you even lie to your self by afking games that you know you really lost.

XXX

mate of all the things you could get to me with arena aint it, i couldn't care less if my 85s was deleted, like i said prove thats hes char and i'll eat humble pie, but he went from you not knowing hes main(s) name to being a multi glad :rolleyes: you lied about not using gems at the start of this thread you lied about having a 2.5k lock you lied about who you used the gems vs, you turned the thread from being about 19s (and you exploiting) to being about 85arena, you and stubs both lied to get into QitBB.

now why should i or anyone for that matter believe a word you say?

face it bruv your an exploiting grp Qing afk'ing egotistical lieing ass

lol you even lie to your self by afking games that you know you really lost.

XXX
I have not lied about not using gems.
Go log auchindon some time and talk to him.
I have never said I had a 2,5k lock it is STILL a paladin - Can't you read?
Why the fuck would I join qitbb?

If you don't believe that those are my chars then come online for a chat, why are you making stuff up? I thought you weren't 14 years old

I have not lied about not using gems.
Go log auchindon some time and talk to him.
I have never said I had a 2,5k lock it is STILL a paladin - Can't you read?
Why the fuck would I join qitbb?

If you don't believe that those are my chars then come online for a chat, why are you making stuff up? I thought you weren't 14 years old
im not intrested if there your chars or your pet monkeys(stubs) i was talking about the dude you said nicozy was the worst wsg rogue iv ever come across

now all your epeen mate your impressing no one but your self, everyone in this thread has played you and i cant speak for them but there is guys when i join and i see em i think fuck this is gonna be hard, your not one of em.

only thing i think when i see you is how many pocket healers in the grp, or has stub brushed hes teeth after licking your ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
hurrx you didn't know that u could get glad in 2s until like s6 or something.

Oh dear, i got kicked from "Best" guild eu for telling its retarded gm's to quit with the attitude and to stfu with there bullshit. My life is no longer complete, what shall i do now? /wrists

ok so you don't have a char above 200 rating & you're jelly at glads, cya baddie. them french guys are better than you byebye. inb4 you seek the conflict again
im french, yowasup banans

Users who are viewing this thread