EU alliance

you can have good win ratios and get carried by the fact you only ever queue as premade

you realise this right?

and you all ALWAYS afk the minute you start losing a BG you soloq't

get 9min 3-0d by hehepaladin

all i got from this thread is an inactive fhayr = tough love thinking alliance are ezpz wins

im flattered that you guys know im the best and everything but theres plenty of good alliance people

if you ever solo queue you will experience losses you see

well you wont experience them because you'll afk to not get a loss on your stats

that is what you guys do, right?

100% right. Everyone knows it.

But im sure they will dodge this again.

like I said previously, we've stopped queueing for a while ( I heard horde started to win 50/50 now :eek:? WHAT A COINCEDENCE). If you guys want us anything we'll be ready to farm you'll in a premade

like I said previously, we've stopped queueing for a while ( I heard horde started to win 50/50 now :eek:? WHAT A COINCEDENCE). If you guys want us anything we'll be ready to farm you'll in a premade

I saw you in a Gulch this afternoon on my alliance Paladin, just saying.

you can have good win ratios and get carried by the fact you only ever queue as premade

you realise this right?

all i got from this thread is an inactive fhayr = tough love thinking alliance are ezpz wins

im flattered that you guys know im the best and everything but theres plenty of good alliance people

well you wont experience them because you'll afk to not get a loss on your stats

llare u got like 10% winratio vs us when u group qued with hurrx priest hunter so yeah np bro , as far as afking losses , well first off it's hard to afk losses when we rarely lose + when I do afk it's not on any other level then ur friend hurrxs afking for example. Yes please come back llare so u can play hunter and pala, esp pala where u fakecast at 5% as retri and die of wandhits =). And if u look at this thread it is clear that you are not the one being talked about however another guy who is not even in the thread and is banned from the forum is , Anarchism, he says his hello and is happy that he is still the talk of the forum even tho he has been banned for some weeks now.
and then to donni please tell me your char please

llare u got like 10% winratio vs us when u group qued with hurrx priest hunter so yeah np bro , as far as afking losses , well first off it's hard to afk losses when we rarely lose + when I do afk it's not on any other level then ur friend hurrxs afking for example. Yes please come back llare so u can play hunter and pala, esp pala where u fakecast at 5% as retri and die of wandhits =). And if u look at this thread it is clear that you are not the one being talked about however another guy who is not even in the thread and is banned from the forum is , Anarchism, he says his hello and is happy that he is still the talk of the forum even tho he has been banned for some weeks now.

wait, anarchism says fhayr is bad?

ur taking it way 2 srsly lol

if ur so hung up bout ratios, then calculate the % of me afking out of games i've solo qued for, and you afking out of games you've solo qued for

obv there's no reason to afk out if ur winning, and u should not lose when ur grp queuing with 5 ppl & skyping with them

the only reason to why i might b afking more than u is that im solo queuing more than u, it's not fun queuing into a 5 man draenor premade whos all voice communicating when ur stuck with 7-8 scrubs on ur own team

even if im grp queuing with fhayr it doesn't rly matter since ur always 2-5 ppl voice communicating where as we rnt

n anarchism is definately our favorite subject, i c a lot of positive comments about his gameplay

llare u got like 10% winratio vs us when u group qued with hurrx priest hunter so yeah np bro

ungeared Hunter + Priest vs Rogue HolyPal Mage

dam man i cant see why would ever lose

it must have been all nicozys sapping amirite

because he totally doesnt spend unnecessary amounts of time in stealth leading to failed returns

as far as afking losses , well first off it's hard to afk losses when we rarely lose + when I do afk it's not on any other level then ur friend hurrxs afking for example.

ludvigs a better rogue than nicozy it is funny

everytime you solo q, which i admit is pretty rare, you afk. its well documented you see

but ludvig doesnt queue rogue+holypal+mage every bg he plays does he? or does he now, i havent been very active you see, so a lot might have changed

except nicozy

he will always be bad

Yes please come back llare so u can play hunter and pala

I play fury war, enha sham and resto druid aswell thankyou very much

tsk tsk

esp pala where u fakecast at 5% as retri and die of wandhits =)

it was a challenge to your masculinity

you failed

i died on ret pal dam

but i didnt pop agm right? like you all do @ 5% with 7 people on you

dam

And if u look at this thread it is clear that you are not the one being talked about however another guy who is not even in the thread and is banned from the forum is , Anarchism, he says his hello and is happy that he is still the talk of the forum even tho he has been banned for some weeks now.

people obviously miss the laughs they got out of reading his poorly learnt english and spastic twitches about win/loss ratio

he did kind of get wound up over little things didnt he

bless

one last thing

if you dare even MENTION your win/loss ratio then you're living inside eachothers rotting colons

getdissectedbrah

you realise this right?

spot on sir, but you forgot exploiting and gy camping ;)

eu alliance started going shit the day I left, poor guys still paying for this game i feel really sad, i bought new mags for this summer for my wrx sti instead of paying for the wow cataclsymsic

Havnt read thread, since i cba mad people throwing dirt at each other..

But i just started playing my notsotgreatgeared resto-FC- druid (horde) since i accidently lvl'd it to 11 (it was 10twink :eek:)
I played the bracket in tbc/wotlk and i've done 2 bg's and really enjoyed it..

I came into some bg' with 3-5 people from Draenor in each, and they were friendly which i enjoyed. Only remember a rogue named Tehbaws (or some) though.

1 of them we one 3-0 simple eazz..
But the other 1 we came behind 1-0 and some random rogue with 1k hp' started calling everyone bad..
But it ended with us winning 1-1 (lastcapwin), after i returned flag with 2min bk..

So anyway... Thanks for the great games!

(Alliance seemed to have 4-5 hunters in each game.. But idk if i notice more bcause im fc :< )

if so easy to win just bcus 5 man queing , go que 5 man and i will gladly shit in ur face, and llare, tell me why anarchism is bad please

this thread was made bcus EU ally was shit, but now it seems like ally is dominating? go close the thread and i will start que this weekend again hope to see scrubtwink there

Users who are viewing this thread