EU alliance

i dont have 2,5k lock but hpala playing with my bro(lock) gemilak@stormreaver, old dk vianzar@ravencrest pve hero, and draenor char for boas, won't post using it to troll :<(like 2,2k) in 2v2 but as I said just for conq cap.

edit: saint if you get 2k+ on your hunter within a couple of weeks I'll give you 10k & I'll be nice to you forever, oh jk won't happen, never did, never will.

so basically your max arena rating is 2k? plz tell me your mage is frost, me and a friend took fmage/disc to 1500 in about 3hours disc had last seasons gear the mage was in greens.

LET SEE BROWNNOZY'S TOON

Last edited by a moderator:
no, it's 2,5k however my bro boosted my cause I was bad in tbc(who wasen't anyway) and my mage looks 2,2k to me. so after your logic your higest rating hasen't been above 200? I can't see that on your hunter and YOU HAVE TO PROVE U KNOW WATIMSAYING

so basically your max arena rating is 2k? plz tell me your mage is frost, me and a friend took fmage/disc to 1500 in about 3hours disc had last seasons gear the mage was in greens.

LET SEE BROWNNOZY'S TOON

3 hours to 1.5k?

takes like 1h max

no, it's 2,5k however my bro boosted my cause I was bad in tbc(who wasen't anyway) and my mage looks 2,2k to me. so after your logic your higest rating hasen't been above 200? I can't see that on your hunter and YOU HAVE TO PROVE U KNOW WATIMSAYING

in caps so it might sink in.
YOU TOLD US BROWNNOZY WAS HIGHER THAN US ALL WHERE IS THIS PVP GODS ARMORY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AND YES VIAN YOUR VERY SKILLED TO HAVE A MAGE AT 2K IN 2S :O

but as fmage/priest u should dominate even w/o gear.. unless it was beginning of cata when priests were shit

whats goin on guis :)) 19 comunity eu reprsente

hai hurxxx

/facepalm@saint. Like I wrote before I can't remember his name, but you doesn't surprise me that you haven't seen it cause your awareness is so shit. second of all it's still 2,2k. third of all you haven't linked a char with more than 200 rating

edit: higher than y'all who's flaming, pretty much you and imnotwinked, I mean who hasen't been above 200 rating, OH WAIT that's you!

/facepalm@saint. Like I wrote before I can't remember his name, but you doesn't surprise me that you haven't seen it cause your awareness is so shit. second of all it's still 2,2k. third of all you haven't linked a char with more than 200 rating

edit: higher than y'all who's flaming, pretty much you and imnotwinked, I mean who hasen't been above 200 rating, OH WAIT that's you!

oh sorry mate i didnt catch that the guy you skype with Q with post with and you must have hes real id and probably go to the toilet with you just happen to forget hes mains name/guild/sever, your totally right its me bein silly :rolleyes:

He logs his main 1time/month. It's named Nic and then something. You still haven't posted a char with 200+ rating

He logs his main 1time/month. It's named Nic and then something. You still haven't posted a char with 200+ rating

/sniff

is it cow? horse pig?.............no..its bullshit

if you're good at pvp on 1 char/class, you're good/decent at any - that's how easy this game is now.

This is my rogue Nicye @ Auchindoun - Game Guide - World of Warcraft that I played first few weeks of cata, playing discrmp predisc buff to 2.2k which was around top 20 at the time and highest discrmp bg by far, quit 85 after that and never looked back. Here is ze hunter that I got glad s5 while playing with a resto druid(yes lol) in 2s: Statistics - Game Guide - World of Warcraft. got glad s3-4 as rogues however them accounts are not in my possesion anymore if u catch my drift. Glad that your interest in me is still alive even tho been banned for weeks
- Anarchism

Because 85 2v2 arena has so much to do with 19 wsg... People being so mad over here!

/agree

if you're good at pvp on 1 char/class, you're good/decent at any - that's how easy this game is now.

more bullshit, i know loads of good 19s that has little to no arena achievs kore is one baldi one of the best players on any class told us a few posts bk hes at 900 and dont play endgame, ginger has far has i know dont even have cata, and random bg's is totally different to arena, look at boomkis in 2s then play vs one in rbg's

if you think arena is so important, you should try arenajunkies.com this is twinkinfo.

like I said, if they're good at 1 char/class they're probably good at every class. that means if they're good at 19 then they're probably decent at 85 aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread