EU alliance

this thread was made bcus EU ally was shit, but now it seems like ally is dominating? go close the thread and i will start que this weekend again hope to see scrubtwink there

What makes you think that? I've won the majority of my games the last few days.

if so easy to win just bcus 5 man queing , go que 5 man and i will gladly shit in ur face, and llare, tell me why anarchism is bad please

you sound mad, not like you got caught exploiting is it?

you dont know why ana is bad :confused:

EU alliance sucks atm - it's not even worth arguing. Sad but true, its that simple really

yeh bcus all the "good geared" players are sitting on TI whining about me exploiting and how we 5 man que,

Hurrx , or Saintscrub , go fix a 5 man grp que or even 10 and i will que against u and will make sure u loose

What makes you think that? I've won the majority of my games the last few days.

ahh i thought that alliance started to win some, qued a few games on ally like 2-3 days ago and didnt loose a single 1 and horde didnt give any challenge,

you sound mad, not like you got caught exploiting is it?

you dont know why ana is bad :confused:

"got caught exploiting" ahah u so funny, that u even bring this up again, can u honestly answer my question this time

why are u bringing this up? u wanna seek a conflict? dont really know where u wanna come, get a premade team already and face us in a fair 10v10 , no exploit or anything just fair 10v10 , QITBB vs Tough Love

They will need a good flag returner / repicker

ahh i thought that alliance started to win some, qued a few games on ally like 2-3 days ago and didnt loose a single 1 and horde didnt give any challenge,

Well there's usually 2 up at a time, maybe I just got on the lucky side :p

if so easy to win just bcus 5 man queing , go que 5 man and i will gladly shit in ur face, and llare, tell me why anarchism is bad please

You not really disagree with the point, that a 5 man BIS grp (mostly with setup like, pala, rogue, mage, hunter, priest) communicating via skype is having it fucking easy to win every single game, while facing random alliance grps without grp queue without skype and without a BIS setup? Clear things in your mind, solo queue a weekend and then come back again....
Stop argueing that you like to queue with your friend etc. I think we all would give a shit about that if you wouldnt wank on your stats and calling others bad, while you never solo queue and if you do you afk everygame cause everyone besides you is ofc bad .

Soooooooo funny :D

And Vianco as you said im just a 100% bad hunter LOL

"got caught exploiting" ahah u so funny, that u even bring this up again, can u honestly answer my question this time

why are u bringing this up? u wanna seek a conflict? dont really know where u wanna come, get a premade team already and face us in a fair 10v10 , no exploit or anything just fair 10v10 , QITBB vs Tough Love

They will need a good flag returner / repicker

your not gettin that i quit are you? but its funny how you want to premade now we dont have a team, when everytime i asked you when we did you refused.

inb4 we didnt have a team.

yes you did there was games when i seen you guys Q 6+ yet you wasnt interested in a 5v5.

face it, with out a pug to beat up exploiting or gy camping TL couldnt arrange a piss up in a brewery.

and please stop with QitBB hate, i speak for me. unlike the GM of TL who gets he's friends/underlings involved.

-much love the unexploiting sainttwink.:cool:

Iam getting that u quited, but when why the fuck are u even here to comment on what gear i U]used a few games[/U] when you dont know shit

and we didnt refuse shit we had around 4-5 members by the time you had your premade team ready, since we were new created

and please dont start lie, we didnt even have 6 active members players by the time u still qued,

-much love the backpaddling, *clicking* sainttwink.:cool:

@fhayr, nicozy has been higher rating than anyone of you 1,5k bads has ever dreamt about lol AS ROGUE ye.
@ donni, if it's so easy to beat us you should go team up with 4 other people and beat us since we're so bad.
@saintwink, so you're saying TL is bad? ALRIGHT QITBB rofl - oh and why are you still talking about gems? I mean you play 19 hunter, 19 priest & 24 rogue - Can it get any easier? 19hunter>19mage with gems BUT WAIT that's not how it is in your case cause you're shit

@ donni, if it's so easy to beat us you should go team up with 4 other people and beat us since we're so bad.

Did you read my post or are you just bullshitting around? Your post doesnt fit to my quote! You must be weird

Iam getting that u quited, but when why the fuck are u even here to comment on what gear i U]used a few games[/U] when you dont know shit

and we didnt refuse shit we had around 4-5 members by the time you had your premade team ready, since we were new created

and please dont start lie, we didnt even have 6 active members players by the time u still qued,

thats why i said you refused a 5v5 kido, and this is a public forum why shouldnt i post?

@fhayr, nicozy has been higher rating than anyone of you 1,5k bads has ever dreamt about lol AS ROGUE ye.
@saintwink, so you're saying TL is bad? ALRIGHT QITBB rofl - oh and why are you still talking about gems? I mean you play 19 hunter, 19 priest & 24 rogue - Can it get any easier? 19hunter>19mage with gems BUT WAIT that's not how it is in your case cause you're shit

you forgot w'lock balance druid muty rogue hpally and a feral druid silly.

you honestly think these are my 1st twinks?

Well for all you guys thinking this thread is crazy you should try playing on draenor with bad ratios

you generally get a whisper from vianco or nizocy "nice win:lose ratio LOL bad"

inb4 vianco 'thats not true'

got ss's^

Well for all you guys thinking this thread is crazy you should try playing on draenor with bad ratios

you generally get a whisper from vianco or nizocy "nice win:lose ratio LOL bad"

inb4 vianco 'thats not true'

got ss's^

thing is everyone knows how they got theres. /afk

it's not only win:loss ratio it's also flag caps and returns, ohhhhhh... wait saintwink nvm, can't remember his 85 name - he had like 2,3k (i've had higher lol i'm beast) but none of you should thrashtalk when you probably haven't been above 2k and for saintwinks situation you probably haven't been above 1,5k

Users who are viewing this thread