EU alliance

is a bad game a win for you? explains your win ratio. I mean we were winning in that game like I just wrote, but mm okay if that's a bad game then ..mkk

i'll explain yours /AFK, im spose to believe you was winning and a gm /w you cus ?

Last edited by a moderator:
ah ye I afk'd on my druid after been 1min into the game cause I got a GM writing to me about my factionchange on my 70 priest, they even managed to fuck that up aswell. also we would've won that bg anyway so like I said, I'm just afking out when something else comes up.

ps. GZ FOR BEING 100% BAD HUNTER WHO IS QQ'ING L0L

Let me help you out. You afk´d a LOSING game (1:1 last cap alliance) after getting raped by a random rogue named Moonel :). And you afk´d immediatly after you died.

If i wouldnt see all the shit talk coming from you and your friends with my own eyes i really wouldnt believe it.

BTW im not a hunter but ive heard you got one LOL

ye rogue killing balance druid AH YE SKILLS YE. and like i said stupid gms wouldn't even fund my factionchange after getting my creditcard blocked. yes sorry I made a hunter in vanilla and playing on it 1% of the time ye srsly 1%

Let me help you out. You afk´d a LOSING game (1:1 last cap alliance) after getting raped by a random rogue named Moonel :). And you afk´d immediatly after you died.

If i wouldnt see all the shit talk coming from you and your friends with my own eyes i really wouldnt believe it.

BTW im not a hunter but ive heard you got one LOL
dis true vian? do you type afk or is it macro'd? for ease of access

What is this...I don't even...

Anyway, this is the real deal Varran not the Tough love fellow. And even though he seems to have been part of these shenanigans, Vian did actually say he was off to speak to a gm and was only in the bg for a second so wasn't really a case of him afking out.

u sound like a friendly and skilled individual

u would be perfect in an attempt to carry tough love to their awaited victories

hard mission though but keep trying!

vindication #1

Sarcasm or ? :p Never know what to think on these forums so much hate flying around :L

And the players from there that i have seen dont look too bad or am i missing something, like i said kinda new in the bracket.. however i did see an s key all star :O

There good players, just there attitudes at times is complete and utter trash.

rofl, I understand some people are retarded like 0-12 years old. you're like 30+? and you still don't understand shit, this might be the 4th time I'm writing this: Activity Feed - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
NO
ITEMS
WITH
GEMS
ATTACHED

srsly my 3 years old cousin would understand it faster

so can no have dem in bag den?

YOU
HAD NO
ITEMS
WITH
GEMS
ON
BUT
YOU
STILL
USED
EM

U

S
T
U
P
I
D

K
I
D
-.-

Nah, we've been carrying horde with Cárebears hunnys, lost 2 first bgs because I was only online in guild but after that no losses today :)

Users who are viewing this thread