EU alliance

Well it's 1 of the 3 condoms who unfortunately don't compare with Chuck Norris

i think its the rogue condom, after all he is just a random19 ;D

ahahahaah imbashitter
well thought out there stubs. next week take your shoes and socks off and we'll try learn you to count 20.

yeh , aww kind of u , while u gonna learn me count to 20 cant u on the same time just learn me how to bind my S to backpadalz + how to return flags

cus i mean , Statistics - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2 flag returns , 928 bgs , thats some crazy shit right there, just tell me when u got time to teach me ur stuff , xoxo

yeh , aww kind of u , while u gonna learn me count to 20 cant u on the same time just learn me how to bind my S to backpadalz + how to return flags

cus i mean , Statistics - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2 flag returns , 928 bgs , thats some crazy shit right there, just tell me when u got time to teach me ur stuff , xoxo

i'll learn you my flag clicking skills if you learn me how to exploit gy farm and spell, the skeying is better explained on Skype, do you have nicozy's Skype?

It was pretty obvious who it was, dunno why theres so much drama about it :S

Sure saintwink, WE'LL love to go on skype with you! When can be online?

was i not talking to stubs? or do you guys do everything has a couple?

wait on second thoughts i dont wonna know

chill best fc

ah ye I afk'd on my druid after been 1min into the game cause I got a GM writing to me about my factionchange on my 70 priest, they even managed to fuck that up aswell. also we would've won that bg anyway so like I said, I'm just afking out when something else comes up.

ps. GZ FOR BEING 100% BAD HUNTER WHO IS QQ'ING L0L

ah ye I afk'd on my druid after been 1min into the game cause I got a GM writing to me about my factionchange on my 70 priest, they even managed to fuck that up aswell. also we would've won that bg anyway so like I said, I'm just afking out when something else comes up.

ps. GZ FOR BEING 100% BAD HUNTER WHO IS QQ'ING L0L

anyone else noticed when they afk its not there fault, and every one who dont agree with them is bad? wish gm's would /w me every time im in a bad game.

is a bad game a win for you? explains your win ratio. I mean we were winning in that game like I just wrote, but mm okay if that's a bad game then ..mkk

Users who are viewing this thread