EU alliance

swear someone was sayin they didnt have gems though ? meh fuck it not goin to stick me oar in

its called cheating mate.

when did stubs & I said we didn't had gems :eek:? + like I wrote previously, twinking has always been around getting the best gear but since you're qq'ing we stopped using after a couple of games + gm removed anyway soo ;'p

Imnot, what have i ever done to u ? didnt know u were so retarded, please go lick saintscrubs butt more, check my activity OHH I got gems wtf u gonna do about it

I never mentioned u once, nor have i even replied to any of ST's post. l2 read robin. Only time i mentioned you is in the following "inb4 stubs and anarch defend der homeboy". I never claimed u had gems, i just read and quoted vianco's response from this thread saying he used them vs the french. This is why people dont get along with you, flaming for no apparent reason.

I never mentioned u once, nor have i even replied to any of ST's post. l2 read robin. Only time i mentioned you is in the following "inb4 stubs and anarch defend der homeboy". I never claimed u had gems, i just read and quoted vianco's response from this thread saying he used them vs the french. This is why people dont get along with you, flaming for no apparent reason.

u doing same shit like scrubtwink, act like me and vian and nicozy are retards who as fast some1 talks u say "SOON THE OTHER 1 Comes" thing is ofc we read this forum and show up when u mention our names, is just retarded

specially saintscrub who actually flames just as much as me on this forum, and wait iam 16 years old iam a "Kid" idc what u guys think, but i mean , saint how old are u ? 30 ? and u fighting over gems and grp queing on a twink site with an 16 year old,

ur life is a mess

Ladies and gentlemens i proudly present you the two biggest clowns in 19s EU.

But where is analchism? You didnt get him on skype to help you out here with some "lol look at your ratio, im best, not because i afk loosing games and not because i grp queue 99 % of the games, im best cause im the saplord"

Ladies and gentlemens i proudly present you the two biggest clowns in 19s EU.

But where is analchism? You didnt get him on skype to help you out here with some "lol look at your ratio, im best, not because i afk loosing games and not because i grp queue 99 % of the games, im best cause im the saplord"

ur the biggest clown , u dont even wanna show ur name cus u scared of getting lold at beaucse ur prolly some1 of thoose baddies who ive won all my 83% matches against, fucking shitter

when did stubs & I said we didn't had gems :eek:? + like I wrote previously, twinking has always been around getting the best gear but since you're qq'ing we stopped using after a couple of games + gm removed anyway soo ;'p

yes there was lots of stuff we DID do, but now eu 19s are smaller and since everyone 1st xfed to blackout exploiting and gy farming has been frowned on, you know it i know it.

for an officer and the gm of a so called "good" 19 guild to be doing it and defending it makes you look silly.

see stubs above who gives a fuck about win % srsly?

Last edited by a moderator:
for an officer and the gm of a so called "good" 19 guild to be doing it and defending it makes you look silly.

we dont care, we admit that we have it, i RLY dont see the problem here anymore? and we also told u the times we used it, Where do u wanna come ?

see stubs above who gives a fuck about win % srsly?

i do , i dont like when i play in a game and i loose beacuse of some1 else , like eirlier today Plantaris made me loose 2 games when i did a good job and if he didnt fuck up we wud of won, things like that i dont like, if u wanna loose sure , u pretty used to it at this moment

also sainttwink why do you talk about us being clowns? I mean it's like you're trying to avoid the fact that we've right in what we wrote & why do you WANT anarchism into this conversation? do you miss him? do you want to be humiliated by your 930 games 2 flag returns once again or what are you trying to achive with this?

doubleedit ( l0l) : you should be the grown up here(literally). you're seeking the conflict, first of all you asked for stubs and now for nicozy

edit: like stubs said, we alreeady told you that VIANCOQIA & KATYPERRYIRL used gems in like 8-10 games, however I got mine removed by a GM now and stubs doesn't uses his anymore

thing is he bring us up as "exploit users and we shouldnt do it beacuse we are GM + officer of Tough Love" but i love how the reputation sinking for Queing Is The Best Bit, when the officer is seeking conflict on TI and as vianco say

he should be the mature and grown up guy here, gg

we dont care, we admit that we have it, i RLY dont see the problem here anymore? and we also told u the times we used it, Where do u wanna come ?

c'mon mate we both know you didn't only use it vs the french, i had guys broardcasting about it on real id from english speaking severs, i'm sure i'm not the only one.

and saying that you dont care that ppl think you guild are exploiters and gy farmers is one awesome guild ad.

c'mon mate we both know you didn't only use it vs the french, i had guys broardcasting about it on real id from english speaking severs, i'm sure i'm not the only one.

and saying that you dont care that ppl think you guild are exploiters and gy farmers is one awesome guild ad.

why wud i give a shit what scrubs like u think about my guild, aslong as i know our guild are good and every single player would kick ur ass iam happy,

edit, waiting for QITBB to fix a premade team, zZzzzZzz so we can gy farm ur A team for 25 mins

Users who are viewing this thread