EU alliance

just played vs french with enhancement shaman whos flame shock procced every sec, a priest doing 801 holy fire and mini bob with crit(he was still bad as always), but yes thats why we used vs french

always the french aint it, and they wonder why they are despised by literally every1 x)

meh 15-0 now haven't lost a single game starting to get boring 2 ez for pros like me ally much more skilled than horde

get on my level scrubadubs

yeh get on our level damn horde nubs =]

i thought vian stubs and nicozy afk'd every bg they soloq

is nicozy still bad

osry dum question

why would u ever need gems to beat french?

stir dat pot

lol runfish stop slack on wow. and fhayr we're afking like 1/20 of our losses. nicozy has never been bad, he has played some with of the top rogues eu.
The reason we need gems to beat french is because they have a consistent of 4 healers(always), 1-2 mages, 3-6hunters and 2-4 rogues, whille we have 2 resto shamans below 1,1k hp and some bad hunters and resto druids.
One bg yesterday I relvld BS just to que up vs 3 gems users french, so I had 3k hp, that resulted in some french got logged draenor to ask why I used it - obviously because they had 3 users aswell, but guess what "I" relvl'd skining again.

Stop slacking ? Dude I haven't been online for around 20 days if I remember well.

By the way, gonna call u on skype in minutes. Need some informations :p

my guild is pretty inactive so only solo que , but dont understand why mad when ally is bad, I mean all u can do is try and make them less bad and hopefully they will start queing ? im Vârran
Btw guys this isn't actually Vârran if you're not quite smart enough to tell (he's not handsome enough).. Btw random19 I can ask Varran to give you an autograph if you'd like me too :)

Btw guys this isn't actually Vârran if you're not quite smart enough to tell (he's not handsome enough).. Btw random19 I can ask Varran to give you an autograph if you'd like me too :)

O.O if its not him then who would you say it is? i think its chuck norris

Users who are viewing this thread