EU alliance

who are you? and 7/7 wins with 3-0 now within 10minutes, who said alliance had problems

Baddie. More exploits pls. And More whining bout Alliance while always grp queueing. You Guys are pathetic . Dont deserve any attention tbh.

well ofc its easy when you exploit, your own words guys not mine.
Viancoz @ Draenor - Game Guide - World of Warcraft I KNOW it feels like it's exploiting, but it's just hunters doing 1k dmg in a explosive shot.
and jun I had 4 flag returns - I was at gy/hordetunnel for a while to prevent you guys being able to support and i roflhunter'd the flagcarrier, the real gy farmers were kalmah and døpefish

edit: donni are you irok? or whoooooo

If you are using gem exploit then at least you should just admit it. It's ridiculous to see people claiming they haven't done something when everyone knows you have. I might be a bit of a hypocrite for saying this, so flame me for that if you wish and see if I give a fuck. :)

Oh and keep on the flaming, it's fun to read!

Viancoz @ Draenor - Game Guide - World of Warcraft I KNOW it feels like it's exploiting, but it's just hunters doing 1k dmg in a explosive shot.
and jun I had 4 flag returns - I was at gy/hordetunnel for a while to prevent you guys being able to support and i roflhunter'd the flagcarrier, the real gy farmers were kalmah and døpefish

edit: donni are you irok? or whoooooo

Sooooooo let me get this straight, your team had 4 hunters and 2 hpala plus some other randoms, which could of easily taken down our FC without using "gy camping" as a legit tactic. in essence you and stubs where GY camping.

ohh we did admit it. stubs used on aszune, stubs(on his paladin only) & I(on my mage only) used on draenor vs 4-5+ hunter teams(obviously french) for 2 days. and now I have skinning (225)

edit: ye jun but obviously no one else cared to go for flag.

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh we did admit it. stubs used on aszune, stubs(on his paladin only) & I(on my mage only) used on draenor vs 4-5+ hunter teams(obviously french) for 2 days. and now I have skinning (225)

This douche bag behavior is why 19s are going to shit. i dont care if no one elses goes for the flag, atleast people like you and stubs who claim to be good should always Focus game objectives or your just going to fall into the "Bads" catagorie like 70% of this bracket is.

we did focus game objectives, I was the only one killing your flag carrier - what the hell did u want me to do? wank in middle where no one even passed??? I went instantly for your flag when he picked it up.

Fair enough my dear friend.

Moar Drama guys

Interesting to read ;)

/popcorn

so if you only used it vs the french (still no excuse imo), why was there three guys on my real id from english speaking severs broardcasting and i quote "all report vianco and stubs there using gems"?

and also its ok to use them while in QitBB is it? has long has its not in your own guild?

so if you only used it vs the french (still no excuse imo), why was there three guys on my real id from english speaking severs broardcasting and i quote "all report vianco and stubs there using gems"?

and also its ok to use them while in QitBB is it? has long has its not in your own guild?
3 ppl? kalmah, comboshot & mesikammen? and you shouldn't talk about exploiting - stop doing that gay jump and just leave instanly like last bg

today is a bad day on horde side..

ah thats why you left the bg before we started :O! you needed popcorn

Well i went for Pizza aswell but yh that will do :>

3 ppl? kalmah, comboshot & mesikammen? and you shouldn't talk about exploiting - stop doing that gay jump and just leave instanly like last bg

i dont have any of them on real id ask em. and huh? i aint Q'd in 3 weeks so i dont have a clue what ya talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread