EU alliance

sainttwink.. we used to solo queue, regardless everyone joined our guild and became active THAT IS ACTUALLY NOT OUR PROBLEM that we have an active guild - I mean if qitbb had more than 2-3 players online I'm sure they would 5man queue aswell. not that it matters because if we have 10 people online we're gonna get in the same wsg eventually.

+ anarchism/nicozy is ip banned... ask the admin he got ip banend for some shit. I dont even know this guy, he wanted to join our guild but I told him to sponsor us and become SKEEL'D.

ps. sainttwink we're still ready for that premade if you're? and dont worry I wont log some lvl1 on aszune to tell you, that you have no balls if you can't field a premade team ( this is what you did)

edit: if anarchism used gems, why can't you see it in his recent activity then??

and i think i can talk for everyone who have good friends in the bracket who enjoy skype action, WE DONT QUE BEACUSE WE WANNA ROFLSTOMP people, we que beacuse its so much funnier to play WITH ur friends specially when u sit in skype, its nothing to do with owning people and shit in their face, we just enjoy playing with skype and having a good time,

stop hate on grp queing

i couldn't care less tbh i ain't Qing, but in all fairness it is some of these group queuers whos making threads calling people bad cus they cant beat there premades :p

I dont understand why everyone mad at me I just say horde better because big guilds like tough love and ssdd and yes I wanna join tough love because biggest guild on server and they win all games

I dont understand why everyone mad at me I just say horde better because big guilds like tough love and ssdd and yes I wanna join tough love because biggest guild on server and they win all games

Holy shite, if that doesnt sound like anarchismn then i dunno what does. But i'll belief you vianco, if hes ip banned then hes ip banned.

sainttwink.. we used to solo queue, regardless everyone joined our guild and became active THAT IS ACTUALLY NOT OUR PROBLEM that we have an active guild - I mean if qitbb had more than 2-3 players online I'm sure they would 5man queue aswell. not that it matters because if we have 10 people online we're gonna get in the same wsg eventually.

+ anarchism/nicozy is ip banned... ask the admin he got ip banend for some shit. I dont even know this guy, he wanted to join our guild but I told him to sponsor us and become SKEEL'D.

ps. sainttwink we're still ready for that premade if you're? and dont worry I wont log some lvl1 on aszune to tell you, that you have no balls if you can't field a premade team ( this is what you did)

edit: if anarchism used gems, why can't you see it in his recent activity then??
ok SURE its not brownnozy, ofc hes using gems mate he has lvl1 bs ffs, how can i get this past your thick skull, I QUIT 19s TELL MoP , if you want to premade ask someone who is playing atm.

also 3days ago you had lvl1 bs and your activity shows you just happened to grab some new wrists/gloves.

has for logging lvl1s me and a few guys from aszune get spammed by them at least once a week, pay bk's a bitch huh?

and i think i can talk for everyone who have good friends in the bracket who enjoy skype action, WE DONT QUE BEACUSE WE WANNA ROFLSTOMP people, we que beacuse its so much funnier to play WITH ur friends specially when u sit in skype, its nothing to do with owning people and shit in their face, we just enjoy playing with skype and having a good time,

stop hate on grp queing

Better get used to hour long queues then, soz :´(

Cya´ll in MoP

-Kiri

i were the first on to try it out in the 19 bracket (EU), i havent used it at all tbh, and ive ticketed GM and been in contact with blizzard and they working on a fix atm so hopefully they gem bugg shud be fixed soon , and damn been so nice to not ROFLstomp u in wsg,

i guess ur busy ambush people on ur 24 rog :)

thats right im playing 24s, instant to 3min Q times and no whining school kids, heaven.

you can ask MASKEDCRUSADER POWER#1 aswell

so its impossible for him to have more than 1 pc or an I phone? pull the other one it has bells on it.

i c , and nah go back to ur 24 rog and roflstomp every1 and join the 24 forum instead :) mr 900 games 2 flag returns

ok SURE its not brownnozy, ofc hes using gems mate he has lvl1 bs ffs
also 3days ago you had lvl1 bs and your activity shows you just happened to grab some new wrists/gloves.
?
yes thats right I had BS for 1-2 days, but I disband it and re-lvl'd skinning. and are you fking stupid? Activity Feed - Game Guide - World of Warcraft DO YOU SEE ANY GEMS? nah I thought so...
+ IP ban is IP ban, not computer ban => your other computer has same IP and so does your cellphone unless you use 3g internet

Yea, some skilled players need to start playing active on Alliance again, I already transferred my mage over to alliance to try to help them out a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread