EU alliance

i c , and nah go back to ur 24 rog and roflstomp every1 and join the 24 forum instead :) mr 900 games 2 flag returns

lol i tell you how your mate got hes new account up and you get pissed :(

oh well i'll go faceroll on my 24 and let go back to facerolling bad alli pugs with your premade, laters O/

p.s thank for calling me mr, at least you know how to address your betters. <3

yes thats right I had BS for 1-2 days, but I disband it and re-lvl'd skinning. and are you fking stupid? Activity Feed - Game Guide - World of Warcraft DO YOU SEE ANY GEMS? nah I thought so...
+ IP ban is IP ban, not computer ban => your other computer has same IP and so does your cellphone unless you use 3g internet
i have no clue how you hid the gems but y bother to get bs and new gear then not socket? a pay has you go i phone does not have the same address has your pc, nor does a pc with a separate internet connection.

i have no clue how you hid the gems but y bother to get bs and new gear then not socket? a pay has you go i phone does not have the same address has your pc, nor does a pc with a separate internet connection.
well we wanted to try if the gem thing worked, and so did anarchism - we found out it did, and he didn't bother getting because we all reported it, and will be fixed eventually.

edit: ye he removed his 1 in skinning or was it herb lol, he didn't have professions cause he's bad!!!

well we wanted to try if the gem thing worked, and so did anarchism - we found out it did, and he didn't bother getting because we all reported it, and will be fixed eventually.

edit: ye he removed his 1 in skinning or was it herb lol, he didn't have professions cause he's bad!!!

yeah im sure you guys didnt use em like random19 ain't nicozy, and if your on about my proffs i unlearn't them to do some DF stuff and didn't redo em cuz I QUIT, but yes, yes he is very bad

edit. i been thinking you guys needed to test if it worked.although there's threads on TI mmowned and wow eu/us saying it does?

but you guys wasn't sure so you risked a ban anyway? :D

or did you use em then ticket a gm saying omg sir look what we found, plz fix it, oh and btw we won't get a ban will we?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah im sure you guys didnt use em like random19 ain't nicozy, and if your on about my proffs i unlearn't them to do some DF stuff and didn't redo em cuz I QUIT, but yes, yes he is very bad.
I used for a couple of days when we only met french, I admit that however I do not use them anymore.
stubs & I have been queueing for 4 games now and won them all in 7-10 minutes, sucks that you can't queue vs yourself to get some competetion :p

I used for a couple of days when we only met french, I admit that however I do not use them anymore.
stubs & I have been queueing for 4 games now and won them all in 7-10 minutes, sucks that you can't queue vs yourself to get some competetion :p

(we qued on ally chars)

do ya alli toons have gems to?

oh and the guys who was QQing on my real id the night you was using em wasn't french. ;)

oh maybe I used gems vs 4+ hunters eu aswell but I'm not sure - I dont see why eu alliance is qq'ing 5/5 wins now, like so easy wins

Lol baddie.

oh maybe I used gems vs 4+ hunters eu aswell but I'm not sure - I dont see why eu alliance is qq'ing 5/5 wins now, like so easy wins

well ofc its easy when you exploit, your own words guys not mine.

yeh i have gems on my aszune char how did u know ^^ fucking QITBB using gems ....

*edit , aszune using gems : Juhna @ Aszune - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Users who are viewing this thread