Engineering Bomb

I said LK you retard lmao
I never even specified a bomb type or a specific engineering level. I don't understand why you're coming at me lol

Jeffy Spaghetti, what a string of posts. So quickly before I start, how closely related are your parents?

Now lets get started.

You said pre LK. Thats TBC.
But fine, lets talk about LK instead...
The profession thing in LK was only for gathering professions not engineering and others crafting professions. So you're still wrong.

I specified an engineering level because 375 was the cap pre LK and you said there was no level requirements at all.

I specified a bomb type within the confinements of a level 19 which is 150 engineering. Not sure if heavy copper is the best because I dont use consumables but I think its the best at 150. Maybe there is a bronze bomb.

Have you ever had a conversation before?

And you're right I should stop coming at you. Might make people think less of me making fun of a slow child.

Last edited:
Jeffy Spaghetti, what a string of posts. So quickly before I start, how closely related are your parents?

Now lets get started.

You said pre LK. Thats TBC.
But fine, lets talk about LK instead...
The profession thing in LK was only for gathering professions not engineering and others crafting professions. So you're still wrong.

I specified an engineering level because 375 was the cap pre LK and you said there was no level requirements at all.

I specified a bomb type within the confinements of a level 19 which is 150 engineering. Not sure if heavy copper is the best because I dont use consumables but I think its the best at 150. Maybe there is a bronze bomb.

Have you ever had a conversation before?

And you're right I should stop coming at you. Might make people think less of me making fun of a slow child.
damn

@Goesid It actually wasn't for just gathering professions, once again, have you ever seen a pre 8.0 twink with green lens before? I have. Its because at one time, engineering had no level requirement whatsoever. Maybe my wording was wrong, what I was trying to say is lich king* and prior*.

and yeah, I'm the slow kid. I guarantee you look 100% like your avatar lmao

@Goesid It actually wasn't for just gathering professions, once again, have you ever seen a pre 8.0 twink with green lens before? I have. Its because at one time, engineering had no level requirement whatsoever. Maybe my wording was wrong, what I was trying to say is lich king* and prior*.

It always had a level req. 29s could get 300 eng and not 225 in wotlk at some point in time (dont know what patch cuz i never played that shitty xpac)

but no 19 ever had green lens prior to 8.0 lol

Yes it was only gathering.

It always had a level req. 29s could get 300 eng and not 225 in wotlk at some point in time (dont know what patch cuz i never played that shitty xpac)

but no 19 ever had green lens prior to 8.0 lol
I never seen a 19 with it, but I have seen 20s. Pretty sure I specified that I saw a 20 with it in my earlier post

Cobalt frag bomb hits like a truck at lvl 20-29 bracket atm...some times maybe around 600hp

Cobalt frag bomb hits like a truck at lvl 20-29 bracket atm...some times maybe around 600hp

Ive seen plenty crits above 950.
[doublepost=1534628674,1534628595][/doublepost]
I never seen a 19 with it, but I have seen 20s. Pretty sure I specified that I saw a 20 with it in my earlier post

Doesnt matter the old req 25. You are wrong just like every statement you've made so far. Shocking.

Ive seen plenty crits above 950.
[doublepost=1534628674,1534628595][/doublepost]

Doesnt matter the old req 25. You are wrong just like every statement you've made so far. Shocking.

Im actually not but whatever gets you through your day lmao

Hey, I think I've seen you in game Ascoot!

You're the Rogue doing the leftrightleftrightleftrightleftrightImsoskilledshuffle on the 900hp levelers, right?

honestly one of the most cringe things i've ever read on these boards, and that's a high ceiling.

1057 is the biggest crit i have ever hit with frag belt as a prot warr ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I came back for a few days, geared 2 toons to get up to date, burned some money in the process. This was only to find out I can't have access to frag belt as others do. Nothing I can do, nothing I can work towards to attain it. So there is no way I will queue 19 until frag bomb is removed. Keep using your bomb belts and your soon-to-be-dead bracket. I have no problem just playing other games/endgame.

You can still get it lol

As opposed to your "DPS needs fragbelts just to compete" rhetoric?

High ceiling indeed!

i will give you my account if you can beat me 1v1 with any dps, without frag belt, and me on my healer. if you lose, you owe me $100. my account is probably worth several thousand. deal?

i will give you my account if you can beat me 1v1 with any dps, without frag belt, and me on my healer. if you lose, you owe me $100. my account is probably worth several thousand. deal?

Stupid is as stupid does.

been a rough thread for you. must suck knowing that your only support is some kid making cringe jokes and another with a pic in his sig of some dude's ass taken with a nokia.

When I see what's on the others side I'll take Ross from Friends and the ass man and day of the week.

I’ll take that challenge what level is your twink?

19 forums, asks what level twink is.

aren't you the guy charging people $$ paypal to help with the leg enchant trade glitch that's been around for years?

they aren't sending their best, folks.

Users who are viewing this thread