Engineering Bomb

Putting this post up on my wall, there's an entire new guild that have made twinks to come and try to play in the twink cup. You're mistaken

Ask them all individually and almost all of them will tell you they initially started twinking for the power advantage. That was what my post was about; it’s the fundamentals of twinking.

Ask them all individually and almost all of them will tell you they initially started twinking for the power advantage. That was what my post was about; it’s the fundamentals of twinking.

It was. But most of us arent 13 anymore. We dont find the same things enjoyable as when we were children, obviously you're younger and started twinking later than the rest of us or you've had some stunted growth or something but for the rest of us the higher the quality of the games the more fun is to be had.

It was. But most of us arent 13 anymore. We dont find the same things enjoyable as when we were children, obviously you're younger and started twinking later than the rest of us or you've had some stunted growth or something but for the rest of us the higher the quality of the games the more fun is to be had.
so everyone is correct. there's no argument here lol

by that logic, you should have outgrown pvp that involves 4 abilities at level 19. why are you still playing 19s, you fucking child?

on a related note: how do healers have even a slight chance to die to dps without dps having frag bombs btw? is that the high quality gameplay you're talking about??????????????????

by that logic, you should have outgrown pvp that involves 4 abilities at level 19. why are you still playing 19s, you fucking child?

on a related note: how do healers have even a slight chance to die to dps without dps having frag bombs btw? is that the high quality gameplay you're talking about??????????????????

I play 110 too. Its good practise to play low lvl. Learning a few extra spells is easy but when you dont have them there are other things you can practise. Also 110 random pugs arent great.

You arent supposed to be able to 1v1 a healer lol. How daft are you lol

It was. But most of us arent 13 anymore. We dont find the same things enjoyable as when we were children, obviously you're younger and started twinking later than the rest of us or you've had some stunted growth or something

Not that it matters for the argument, but I first twinked in WotLK era and the most twinking I did was during MoP. That is years ago.

but for the rest of us the higher the quality of the games the more fun is to be had.

It's not like I don't prefer quality games; it's definitely more fun facing twinks than only levelers. I'm just annoyed by people like Celax (among some others on xpoff) forcing their way of twinking onto others, totally forgetting what twinking was about in the first place. Flaming others because they farm levelers/use consumables etc. only because they don't play the way you like is just silly and doesn't make an argument any stronger.

I play 110 too. Its good practise to play low lvl. Learning a few extra spells is easy but when you dont have them there are other things you can practise. Also 110 random pugs arent great.

You arent supposed to be able to 1v1 a healer lol. How daft are you lol

so healers are supposed to 1v1 damage dealers? and not only that, they do more damage per game, provide more utility, and heal other members of the team. that's great logic, dude. yea, i enjoy practicing for 110 arena with my 19. it definitely helps me learn 3 abilities really, really well.

you are a fucking retard. just stop posting and go back to reporting people.

It's not like I don't prefer quality games; it's definitely more fun facing twinks than only levelers. I'm just annoyed by people like Celax (among some others on xpoff) forcing their way of twinking onto others, totally forgetting what twinking was about in the first place. Flaming others because they farm levelers/use consumables etc. only because they don't play the way you like is just silly and doesn't make an argument any stronger.

I dont mind some abusing. Like the whole enchanting dungeon stuff, its an enchant we can have anyway on a piece we can have anyway so knock yourselves out. But CFB is straight up damaging to game balance and since its clearly an abuse I'm gonna do my part in trying to get rid of it.

Use consumables all you want but I am going to think your hiding your failures.
so healers are supposed to 1v1 damage dealers? and not only that, they do more damage per game, provide more utility, and heal other members of the team. that's great logic, dude. yea, i enjoy practicing for 110 arena with my 19. it definitely helps me learn 3 abilities really, really well.

you are a fucking retard. just stop posting and go back to reporting people.

Yes they are though it's supposed to be alot slower than currently. I never said shit about their damage its obviously broken.

Think you turned your screen off. Thats your reflection.

Premading and terra abusing the shit out of wsg being considered a skill while using engineering items makes you a bad bad dog. For someone who is not using either of them sometimes it is hard to understand you people.

I dont mind some abusing. Like the whole enchanting dungeon stuff, its an enchant we can have anyway on a piece we can have anyway so knock yourselves out. But CFB is straight up damaging to game balance and since its clearly an abuse I'm gonna do my part in trying to get rid of it.

Use consumables all you want but I am going to think your hiding your failures.

Yes they are though it's supposed to be alot slower than currently. I never said shit about their damage its obviously broken.

Think you turned your screen off. Thats your reflection.

so frag bomb gives dps an actual chance to provide something to team play in pugs, yet you're unhappy even while acknowledging the game is beyond broken favoring healers. what class do you play, btw? link armory please.

you still have no reasoning for why healers should ever 1v1 damage dealers. healer. damage dealer. hmmmmmm.

once again, go back to reporting.

so frag bomb gives dps an actual chance to provide something to team play in pugs, yet you're unhappy even while acknowledging the game is beyond broken favoring healers. what class do you play, btw? link armory please.

you still have no reasoning for why healers should ever 1v1 damage dealers. healer. damage dealer. hmmmmmm.

once again, go back to reporting.

You got nothing to offer your team except frag bombs? Thats kinda sad.
Its favoring healers like crazy right now but its pretty much the first time healers are broken since early mop.

How retarded are you. If dps can 1v1 healers the whole pvp part of this game falls apart.

You got nothing to offer your team except frag bombs? Thats kinda sad.
Its favoring healers like crazy right now but its pretty much the first time healers are broken since early mop.

How retarded are you. If dps can 1v1 healers the whole pvp part of this game falls apart.

the point of this game is that damage dealers deal damage, healers provide heals and off damage. a healer is not supposed to put out more damage than a damage dealer in the same amount of time you fucking doucher while also healing.

the game is based on damage dealers peeling for/protecting healers and allowing healers to function in that role. a healer is not supposed to turn on you and kill you while also healing themselves/everyone else.

???????????????

Fun Fact- I melded thotfcs Cobalt frag belt today in EOTS
Yea that was pretty fucking next level.
[doublepost=1534156915,1534156839][/doublepost]
And no one is bigger than Thotfc.
Blizzcon, this year, ile beat the fuck out of u kid watch out. actually ile destroy any sperg on this website. Ile show you how big I am. somebody make the thread

the point of this game is that damage dealers deal damage, healers provide heals and off damage. a healer is not supposed to put out more damage than a damage dealer in the same amount of time you fucking doucher while also healing.

the game is based on damage dealers peeling for/protecting healers and allowing healers to function in that role. a healer is not supposed to turn on you and kill you while also healing themselves/everyone else.

???????????????

Wow. This post is so stupid I have no words. Its like you havent read a word up until now. Did you drop out of school at age 7? Like wtf? I am amazed just pure stupid. Not only did you not read anything it seems except one word. And now you are just hounding that idea.

Im sorry I am not answering your post, I just cant stop laughing when I read it.

???????????????
u wanna tell me in which bracket a healer dsnt 1v1 dps classes so I know where I definitely wont play?

Wow. This post is so stupid I have no words. Its like you havent read a word up until now. Did you drop out of school at age 7? Like wtf? I am amazed just pure stupid. Not only did you not read anything it seems except one word. And now you are just hounding that idea.

Im sorry I am not answering your post, I just cant stop laughing when I read it.

ah, generic response when someone can't answer :) cya faggot, go back to reporting.
[doublepost=1534157471,1534157282][/doublepost]
u wanna tell me in which bracket a healer dsnt 1v1 dps classes so I know where I definitely wont play?

vanilla, tbc, wotlk, cata all had dps that could solo healers, easily. expansions generally regarded as the best this game has had. ya know, the ones where healers healed people and damage dealers damaged people. recently, healers have somehow formed the notion that they should kill dps in 1v1s because of 1-2 objectively poor expansions, where this occurred because of 1m+ hp pools, causing 1v1 fights to drag out for 5+ minutes. i didn't play panda. 100-110 has been a joke for all brackets.

Last edited:

My guildies got asked by friends to make twinks to play in the TC, this isn't a one-size-fits-all. People play things for many different reasons. There's no reason for me even mentioning this other than to tell you that not everybody plays twinks for a way to farm noobs. Being able to gear once the entire expansion is incredibly handy, and having a quick leveling process if you want an alt is amazing.

Disagree with that final part. There is not a single twink that started twinking to 'play competitively' vs. other twinks. The competitive spirit has ofc grown over time but the fundamentals of twinking is having a huge power advantage over others. Nuking levelers is part of what makes twinking fun.

If you take twinking too seriously, then I guess you're right. For everyone that plays it as a side hobby within WoW, the fun part is getting everything possible, even when that involves bug/glitch abusing.

If people truly wanted to play WoW PvP “competitively” they would play endgame.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread