DV's Confirmed 5.4 Information for F2P

I don't want to speak with you. I wan't to bg with you :D.

Thought this was gonna happen...

[15/08/2013 10:47:36 PM] Phil: 72% resil (up from 65%) as well
blizzard half-assedly breaking every bracket by tweaking 2 things, 1 that only affects level 85+ brackets and 1 that affects every bracket
[15/08/2013 10:47:38 PM] Phil: gj (y)

Yes, leave battle fatigue for the lower brackets alone! 55% is overkill and leaves almost no point to be a healer with int barely increasing heals at all. We should go back to patch 5.2 with 30% battle fatigue but keep the fixed shield slam and hit.

...and this:
Explosive Shot damage has been increased by 18%.
Aimed Shot now deals 400% ranged weapon damage (up from 350%).
Kill Command damage has been increased by 15%.

MORE hunter buffs, FML.

I keep opening this thread thinking it's a list of changes that effect F2P's in 5.4. Lol.

Yes, leave battle fatigue for the lower brackets alone! 55% is overkill and leaves almost no point to be a healer with int barely increasing heals at all. We should go back to patch 5.2 with 30% battle fatigue but keep the fixed shield slam and hit.

...and this:

MORE hunter buffs, FML.

As long as healers have infinite mana, healing should suck. Instant Karma.

Problem is that infinite mana doesn't keep you alive if 1 Arcane Shot crit (sorry for the hunter reference but it's the easiest spamable, most cost-efficient and decent-critting ability I can think of - always :rolleyes:) removes the health provided by your heal (while 150 more dps is bashing on you by pets, dots and more - another hunter reference, I can't help it).

And it's especially a problem for any hybrid who has neither infinite mana nor buffed heals... (This coming from an Elemental shaman with 400% increased mana)

5.1 with a few tweaks (mostly introduced in later patches like decently-increased battle fatigue etc) and this bracket would be fun to play in for me again.

Gotta agree, 5.1 and 5.2 (minus hitbug + shieldslam) were really good patches for f2p imo, enjoyed my hunter in those patches the most, was still a bit challenging... Still love the class but it's just too strong and overplayed atm to be enjoyable.

Though, 5.3 must be the best patch to play a healer / rdruid FC imo, healing in 5.0-5.2 was simply too easy. Making puns about "herpderp travelform + rejuv = neverdieXD" was fun cus it was true :p Now with all the burst I like where healers are atm. Restoshammys could use some more healing abilities though, earthshield would rock.

I have nothing ontopic to talk about in this post really... Erm, I don't really like how the patchnotes look so far, I'm a bit afraid how imbalanced 5.4s gonna be but I'll see when it comes out I guess.

Gotta agree, 5.1 and 5.2 (minus hitbug + shieldslam) were really good patches for f2p imo, enjoyed my hunter in those patches the most, was still a bit challenging... Still love the class but it's just too strong and overplayed atm to be enjoyable.

Though, 5.3 must be the best patch to play a healer / rdruid FC imo, healing in 5.0-5.2 was simply too easy. Making puns about "herpderp travelform + rejuv = neverdieXD" was fun cus it was true :p Now with all the burst I like where healers are atm. Restoshammys could use some more healing abilities though, earthshield would rock.

I have nothing ontopic to talk about in this post really... Erm, I don't really like how the patchnotes look so far, I'm a bit afraid how imbalanced 5.4s gonna be but I'll see when it comes out I guess.

I'm hoping that with virtual realms I'll be able to play with peeps on AP. if not, I'll just be screwed with no one to arena with and the inability to enjoy pugging gulch with the 5.4 enchants floating around...

I'm hoping that with virtual realms I'll be able to play with peeps on AP. if not, I'll just be screwed with no one to arena with and the inability to enjoy pugging gulch with the 5.4 enchants floating around...

Aye, the retardedness of 5.4 enchants is on a level I dare not even talk about...

I keep opening this thread thinking it's a list of changes that effect F2P's in 5.4. Lol.

What Xaosync said and also any heal that isn't instant cast can be interupted, even by level 22 and up hunters next patch (even without the moth pet!). So an occasional swiftmend and a weak rejuve is not going to do much good.

Though, 5.3 must be the best patch to play a healer / rdruid FC imo, healing in 5.0-5.2 was simply too easy. Making puns about "herpderp travelform + rejuv = neverdieXD" was fun cus it was true :p

I'd nominate cata as the most fun I had with rdruids (as sad as that is), not because it was fair or easy but because it sucked and every time I got a cap it was like "fucyeah!!!" I don't really get that same sense of achievement this patch.

@ontopic Unfortunately it looks like the same type of masochistic fun is incoming with 5.4.

I'd nominate cata as the most fun I had with rdruids (as sad as that is), not because it was fair or easy but because it sucked and every time I got a cap it was like "fucyeah!!!" I don't really get that same sense of achievement this patch.

@ontopic Unfortunately it looks like the same type of masochistic fun is incoming with 5.4.

Aye, I agree rdruid fcing was amazing back in cata aswell, but some situations you literally couldn't handle by any means, take for an example 2 decent rogues on you. Well, I'm saying this from 19s viewpoint but I believe it was pretty much the same at 20s. You just couldnt kite/outlast those fuckers if they knew what they were doing :p

Obviously it's easier for a rdruid now, but the hard games and carrying to finally get that winning cap still feels good. Healing is pretty strong but same can definitely said about damage, both burst and sustained.

5.4 PTR Patch Notes - August 14 - World of Warcraft ... , Ressil will be 40% for low lvls , lv 90 will have 70% ressil. Battle Fatigue will be 55% . I dont call it fun. 55% bfatigue , Arms also reduces healing done bg 25% . +Slam damage is been increased .
Also knowing that P2P's can create other toons , level them to 20 , get full enchants on almost every piece of gear . It is not like Cata, its even worse .

...and this:

MORE hunter buffs, FML.

while I understand you only started playing druid in Mists of Pandaria, let me tell you it didn't used to be this way.
-
Healing is awful, it was skilless before with 2-3 buttons, but at the very least you went oom and had heal/holy light/etc to predict preemptive healing.

-Every class has lost that so its skilless-rejuv/FoL/healing surge/flash heal.
-
Druids used to be different-they OOMed quickly and heals didn't heal as much.
-Their stealth and ability to shift out somewhat made up for that-for the most part every other healer got fucked once hunters found you and latched on with their conc shot lock.

Now it isn't healing-awful garbage. Everything that you call ''healer'' is so stupid, like 80% of wow spells and deserves further battle fatigue.

I play a healer myself though..someones gotta do the three button dirty skilless work.

5.4 PTR Patch Notes - August 14 - World of Warcraft ... , Ressil will be 40% for low lvls , lv 90 will have 70% ressil. Battle Fatigue will be 55% . I dont call it fun. 55% bfatigue , Arms also reduces healing done bg 25% . +Slam damage is been increased .
Also knowing that P2P's can create other toons , level them to 20 , get full enchants on almost every piece of gear . It is not like Cata, its even worse .
Lol well that is kind of what I meant by masochistic :p

Users who are viewing this thread