DV's Confirmed 5.4 Information for F2P

It's like being told the day you're going to die.

Give it 3-4 weeks before blizzard fixes things. They will fix things though, or they'll just ruin 10-89 PvP for every new subscriber in the game.

It's like being told the day you're going to die.

Give it 3-4 weeks before blizzard fixes things. They will fix things though, or they'll just ruin 10-89 PvP for every new subscriber in the game.

Yes and no. It's only really shitty for trials. At least "new" players can potentially purchase enchants off the ah. I don't think this will change. Maybe i'm cynical. BUT with that said. Cata was a shit fest and i loved to ... love it? I cant see this being any worse. Just my 2 cents.

Yes and no. It's only really shitty for trials. At least "new" players can potentially purchase enchants off the ah.

wat.jpg

You know, a fresh level 10 p2p has neither looms (to put high level enchants on) nor the money to buy said enchants. I know what I'm talking about since I recently subbed after 7 years and thank god I knew what's gonna come for me since I'm F2P for over 2 years now.

I don't see fixes coming though, not any sufficient ones at least. The first hotfix patch notes will say something like 'High-level enchants now receive 50% reduced scaling when put on lower level gear.' which will do nothing to help, same for the supposed prot warrior 'nerf'. Shield Slam (and most other 25+ prot warrior abilities) still crit for half or more of players' health bars.

TL;DR Blizzard will break low-level PvP and do close to nothing to help balance it, just look at the base resil/battle fatigue change.

wat.jpg

You know, a fresh level 10 p2p has neither looms (to put high level enchants on) nor the money to buy said enchants. I know what I'm talking about since I recently subbed after 7 years and thank god I knew what's gonna come for me since I'm F2P for over 2 years now.

I don't see fixes coming though, not any sufficient ones at least. The first hotfix patch notes will say something like 'High-level enchants now receive 50% reduced scaling when put on lower level gear.' which will do nothing to help, same for the supposed prot warrior 'nerf'. Shield Slam (and most other 25+ prot warrior abilities) still crit for half or more of players' health bars.

TL;DR Blizzard will break low-level PvP and do close to nothing to help balance it, just look at the base resil/battle fatigue change.

I'm talking about what is, not what should be. Heirlooms (already had enchants) broke low level pvp. Nothings changed since wrath, i dont see blizzard changing anything now. New players ALREADY get one shot, and have been getting 1 shot while quite awhile now.

Which is what makes me think "fixes" wont be coming.

Do i agree? No. Do i accept the way things are and expect them to continue on as so? You bet your ass.

Dunno if you're arguing with me because i only read the tl'dr and im already drunk so i dont really care. So take the above for what its worth

lvl 10s have over 100% dodge something will be done.

Every class? Or every rogue that pops evasion? Distinctions must be made here.

When are you going to play us? And is eu booming the same way the us is? if so i may check out things on your side of the pond. Although i think it will be just more of the same *i cant understand most of the players*

Last edited by a moderator:
booming as in.. popular? explosive? many players? throw some eu slang my way so i feel confused as you please.

Edit: If its not english i won't be as entertained.

Well theres alot of players but I suppose not as many as US. No.

Users who are viewing this thread