Dragonflight Stat Squish

i never said level the 20 to 29...

level a new toon to 29, or 25 cuz he wanted fairness

i literally made my warrior in less than 24 hours played.

i did have a second account to run myself and i can also solo almost everything for 2 drops so it helped.

i guess I just do not get how people can get emotionally attached to a PVP toon, with "PVP" being the keyword here.

Think about it like a chess game. It is your own choice to not use your rooks, but now you wish rooks to be banned from professional chess.

I don't play 29 because it's easier than 20 but because I am a competitive person and I do everything (as long as it's ethical and honest) I can to maximize my team's winning chances.

Again, it's your choice to stay at 20 in a 20-29 bracket.

Ah yes, I’m gonna abandon my F2P account with over 200 days played, why didn’t I think of that?

i guess I just do not get how people can get emotionally attached to a PVP toon, with "PVP" being the keyword here.
upload_2022-10-18_17-58-15.png

Ah yes how ever could you be attached to such a toon :rolleyes:

F2Ps are not PVP toons tho, BGs is just a side thing for most of us.

Damn, I'm in my speed set so only ilvl 25 :Sadge:

but you are wishing that 29s (PvP toons) to be stripped off of the only purpose of their existence (i.e., booted out of the bracket like you stated), so that your side thing can be a more smooth experience?

seems selfish to me, i would like to think that most F2Ps are better than that.

but you are wishing that 29s (PvP toons) to be stripped off of the only purpose of their existence (i.e., booted out of the bracket like you stated), so that your side thing can be a more smooth experience?

seems selfish to me.

Yes

They can go back to their vet chars or gear a new one.

Like you said, it takes less than a day :)

Also, why is it bad that I wish 29s got booted from the bracket when you seem to enjoy 20s getting booted?

Last edited:
when you seem to enjoy 20s getting booted?

how?

but if you choose to play on 20 only due to financial (and other) reasons, i can still respect that (even though i have to tell you that you are contributing less than you would on a 29) and reassure you that if you have skills, the PVP experience is still fairly good when facing 29s.

Some people love f2p, and some ppl don't understand why.
I do love my f2p, and now I don't play any pvp game, because playing against 29s is no fun. I don't even understand why I should play a 29. Just to own lower geared 20s?
If I have gametime, I would play endgame pvp. More maps, faster queues, more abilities...
Don't tell me you play a 29 for the purpose of twinking.
I hope we get seperated games for 20s or pure f2p into xp on games.

seems selfish to me, i would like to think that most F2Ps are better than that.
In the end, what F2Ps want is not 29s going out of the bracket, but F2Ps going back *into* xpon bracket, which is were they belong, as they did not stop their exp gain at any time..

but F2Ps going back *into* xpon bracket, which is were they belong, as they did not stop their exp gain at any time..

Except for the part where maxing out at level 20 as a non subscription based account, you no longer "Gain Experience" therefore you cannot level passed that point. Even if you want to say they never specifically turned off their XP at the NPC, it happened non-the-less. I could only imagine that the change was not something blizzard did as an oversight, but more because those accounts cannot gain experience anymore. So either way you look at it, they are XP-OFF toons and belong in the XP-OFF bracket. This is not me being biased, this is just me looking at things from a logical standpoint.

Except for the part where maxing out at level 20 as a non subscription based account, you no longer "Gain Experience" therefore you cannot level passed that point. Even if you want to say they never specifically turned off their XP at the NPC, it happened non-the-less. I could only imagine that the change was not something blizzard did as an oversight, but more because those accounts cannot gain experience anymore. So either way you look at it, they are XP-OFF toons and belong in the XP-OFF bracket. This is not me being biased, this is just me looking at things from a logical standpoint.
Those accounts keep banking experience. In fact, they keep gaining experience up to 11 levels (if I am not mistaken).. If it had to be fair, then F2Ps should be queued on the 30-39 xpoff bracket, since 31 is the level at which they would stop gaining exp, following the "logical standpoint"..

Those accounts keep banking experience. In fact, they keep gaining experience up to 11 levels

I had no idea that was even a thing. But yes if that is indeed true, then as you said depending on what undisclosed level they've hit should dictate which XP-ON bracket they are in. At least until they hit the max undisclosed level in which case back to XP-OFF BG's.

Users who are viewing this thread