Dragonflight Stat Squish

Fyi we can go to Shadowlands at 20 on our own now and in doing so the gear there still doesn't seem to be scaled, dungeon blues are ilvl 83 and there's an ilvl 110 world drop cloak. I'm kinda wondering how the ~ilvl 150 boe helm and ~ilvl 140 boe warglaive will scale for us

Threads of Fate doesn't seem to be an option at least on beta so we may not get access to World Quests. As long as we get access to rares though we have a chance for daily epics/sockets/terts on weapons, rings, etc

Fyi we can go to Shadowlands at 20 on our own now and in doing so the gear there still doesn't seem to be scaled, dungeon blues are ilvl 83 and there's an ilvl 110 world drop cloak. I'm kinda wondering how the ~ilvl 150 boe helm and ~ilvl 140 boe warglaive will scale for us

Threads of Fate doesn't seem to be an option at least on beta so we may not get access to World Quests. As long as we get access to rares though we have a chance for daily epics/sockets/terts on weapons, rings, etc

Nice with some info on the subject!

changes happen on alpha server, once they accumulate to a certain threshold, they get pushed onto beta server.

same thing with beta vs PTR.

so far, the scaling hasn't even hit PTR yet.

i think one can farm some classic and WoD warforged epics on their 20 and farm some classic and WOTLK 5-man epics on their 29 just to get a slight head start. No need to go too crazy as at this point, it is unclear what the optimal way is yet.

Whelp.... here's some cool shit. Or horrible shit, depending how you look at it:

5CjOSwo.png

z00q9A6.png

so TBC items can proc (additional) socket and tert now.

i can already picture @Loveto saying something about no speed wyrmscale after 200 runs

What's interesting to me is the sell price on those. A low level (or anyone really) could make a ton of gold selling level 30 required items.

so TBC items can proc (additional) socket and tert now.

i can already picture @Loveto saying something about no speed wyrmscale after 200 runs

I'm at 220 ToC runs and still going, tyvm. :p But yeah, I'm sure someone (not me) will try to put together a level 30+ speed/socket toon for fun.

It really does seem blizz is phasing out dungeon socket gear for level 29 and below. So the green socket farmable gear may be the goto for future 29 twinks. While it's possible existing 20's with gf'd blue socket gear gain power on the green 29's. Will those gf'd 20's come back to face lower powered green socket 29's? PepeLaugh

It really does seem blizz is phasing out dungeon socket gear for level 29 and below.

Still think it's just broken ineptitude, now legion has a bunch that are proper level.

Ran parjesh (sp?) 3 times, got 2 loot no upgrade. Proper level, equipable loot for my 15. Still in TBC chromie, FWIW.

If legion upgrades too I'll get a little sicker inside.

edit- right now TBC might be treated as heroic cuz the loot is level 30+? If you run WoD/legion at or above level cap for the xpac the drops can get sockets too (always been, not the new WoD sockets we had our level for a week).... I dont think heroics ever upgraded in TBC, but they do in WoD and Legion so maybe it's just something like that.

Although that would be more than pointless to change for TBC, so probably not.

A 29 takes less than 24 hours to make...

And it will be more powerful than your 200 days /played 20.

I think the most optimal path forward is painfully obvious here (roll a 29).

This reminds me of when 60-69 was a thing and 69s were adamant, saying that they were so much stronger than any lv60 just before I two-shot them.

Ilvl 139 Greens from regular mobs dropped for my F2P 20 in Bastion. Epics or blue proc's from Shadowlands quests are btw ilvl 54-90.

Also these ilvl 139 have almost 5x the stats.

Users who are viewing this thread