Don't Trust Nyzora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolllllllllllllllllll you think your cool right? You know my twink. If you don't your utterly stupid. I dont have that many twinks that I actually play. Some collect dust that I dont use anymore.
Actually Squeaky I don't know your twink.
Most people know as you as an annoying kid that plays level 1 twinks and re-rolls everyday.
Your 24 is trash and so were your 19s.

Most people know as you as an annoying kid that plays level 1 twinks and re-rolls everyday.

Rofl.. Agreed, and liked for giving me a smile. :3

Okay bro I never put time into my 24s or 19s really because it wasnt my bracket, I just did it to hang out with friends.
I can say the same about your 10, and 1. Your 10 was complete trash. So was your 1. You say you'll be dedicated and never log back on.
Oh and im sorry you have me confused as Lipeckz, most people respect me as a level 1 twink.
Nobody knows my twink really, because I haven't announced what I was going to announce yet.
You dont even KNOW ME. I don't reroll everyday. You don't know crap kid. Please stop trying to insult me when you don't know what you're talking about.

I pretty much dropped this thread until I saw this post. Squeaky isn't bad, dude. His 24 FC isn't trash. I'm not saying he's perfect, and his 19s were decent too.

Most people know him as a useful twink who helps the community, who re-rolls to be with his buddies.

I pretty much dropped this thread until I saw this post. Squeaky isn't bad, dude. His 24 FC isn't trash. I'm not saying he's perfect, and his 19s were decent too.

Most people know him as a useful twink who helps the community, who re-rolls to be with his buddies.

Wait.. You weren't even around when he made his 24s and 19s... o.o

Exactly how he got it to steal it?

Maybe if you weren't so ignorant and let me actually hold it without the attitude you had at the time you wouldn't be butthurt right now.

Edit; If you didn't take it so seriously with the reporting you maybe could have gotten it back, deleting the chat system which was the only way to talk to you unless I wanted to make another toon. (no.) We could've actually worked it out. Aswell as showing up at the Gurubashi Arena a few hours ago to attempt to take the AM for yourself, (or keep it from the people that can use it, and -will- use it), signifies that you aren't butthurt, at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if you weren't so ignorant and let me actually hold it without the attitude you had at the time you wouldn't be butthurt right now.

Rofl, what attitude? Lmao, funny how long it took you to post.

Being busy with other matters and helping friends, (obviously something you don't have)

The only thing the people are doing on this thread is wasting their time.

Being busy with other matters and helping friends, (obviously something you don't have)

The only thing the people are doing on this thread is wasting their time.

Which is why I'm in Loch Modan helping Bhal.. Don't delete my post, derp derp

Again, wasting your time on this.

Playing follow the leader is very smart, just leading you to hell and back.

What you do makes me laugh, cry over a cloak that's in a bracket that you don't even play in. /forumstalking.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread