Don't Trust Nyzora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine, Noraan. You win. I don't care what you do. Just do it. Go make fun of Vindera. Making fun of someone totally will get them to give you what you want.

He already sold it, I have nothing to gain but justice here.

Yeah I guess im done too. I see nobody else really cares about this post. Because you dont tell the entire truth.

Thanks for proving 1 of my points and i hope you go die in a hole

Yeah I guess im done too. I see nobody else really cares about this post. Because you dont tell the entire truth.

Thanks for proving 1 of my points and i hope you go die in a hole

Rofl? I told the story of what happened. He stole the cloak, after I was sharing it with him, end of story.

I read through the whole thing...but honestly. I'm still kinda confused. @.@

Lol no? This is after you bought it and before he even thought of stealing it.

I had given it to him after I bought it so that he could see his dodge, and then he gave it right back. Later, I thought I could trust him again, so I gave it to him while I afked, when I came back, he was on his main, I tried to get it back and he ignored me.

What enchant? I've read the entire post and no one mentions it being enchanted...

Ah, it had 12 dodge on it, the enchant was moved to require item level 35 a while back, but it still works on the cloaks it was already on.

It hardly gives any dodge for warriors and pallies. Also they barely hold threat so they are almost never used for tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread