Don't Trust Nyzora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Squeaky. Noraan juked it from Nyzora in the first place. I was there to see EVERYTHING in /s. Vindera was going to buy it and Noraan juked it by offering 1 silver higher. Vindera/Nyzora deserves the cloak, and after what Noraan put me, Squeaky, and Nyzora through, I think stealing the cloak is a minor punishment for how much of a jerk Noraan has been.

Don't judge Nyzora for this, really. Noraan is not telling you all the full story because he doesn't want to look bad as well.

I was there to see the whole thing in /s, like I said.

ROFL becuase 1 silver = a few hundred gold higher. He offered 1200, I offered 1600, and then he offered 1800, I thought I had lost, but then I recieved a whisper. "If you can pay me it by today, it's yours." Really, this is a game you cannot win. Justice will be served.

Dude, you aren't even as dedicated to a level 1 as Nyzora was at the time, infact, I never saw you on a level 1 for YEARS, so why do you deserve it more than someone that will definitely use it?

Nor. You don't know what you're talking about. You practically stole it from Vindera/Nyzora. Don't know who I am? I'm the level one Twink you kept being an ass too at the Gurubashi Arena lately. Yes. I am Crawthur. Don't you dare be a dick to Vindera/Nyzora. You didn't like it how Vindera/Nyzora got it RIGHTFULLY back from you, so how would you like it if you got something rightfully back from Vindera/Nyzora., and she started posting lies and lies about you? You wouldn't like it, correct? Then quit doing it to Vindera/Nyzora.

Dude, you aren't even as dedicated to a level 1 as Nyzora was at the time, infact, I never saw you on a level 1 for YEARS, so why do you deserve it more than someone that will definitely use it?

Who says I was going to use it for 1s? Also, I find it funny to be told to be "dedicated" from someone who leaves a bracket after they stop getting pops. Really, it's ironic.

Nor. You don't know what you're talking about. You practically stole it from Vindera/Nyzora. Don't know who I am? I'm the level one Twink you kept being an ass too at the Gurubashi Arena lately. Yes. I am Crawthur. Don't you dare be a dick to Vindera/Nyzora. You didn't like it how Vindera/Nyzora got it RIGHTFULLY back from you, so how would you like it if you got something rightfully back from Vindera/Nyzora., and she started posting lies and lies about you? You wouldn't like it, correct? Then quit doing it to Vindera/Nyzora.

They aren't lies, lmao, they're the real picture. Ironic how he has his friends come and post for him.

Edit: I never knew giving the trinket to another level 1 was being an ass.

They aren't lies, lmao, they're the real picture. Ironic how he has his friends come and post for him.

Edit: I never knew giving the trinket to another level 1 was being an ass.

So, basically coming without any level ones is giving the trinket to level ones?

So, basically coming without any level ones is giving the trinket to level ones?

Last night you were complaining that you wouldn't get the trinket infront of me and 2 others... An level one did infact show up in a few minutes, who I offered to help.

lolol your so stupid arent you?

MAYBE hes doing NR explorer with me.

Idiot.

Sorry, I don't exactly keep track of all your twinks. By this time I would have ran out of fingers to count with. ./shrug

Fine Noraan, go be Ignoraant and get the cloak you don't deserve. I hope it gives you smallpox.

I have a wispy cloak on argent dawn us with 8 dodge 8 agil on it if anyone wants, always figured it was useless

Lolllllllllllllllllll you think your cool right? You know my twink. If you don't your utterly stupid. I dont have that many twinks that I actually play. Some collect dust that I dont use anymore.

Lolllllllllllllllllll you think your cool right? You know my twink. If you don't your utterly stupid. I dont have that many twinks that I actually play. Some collect dust that I dont use anymore.

Which Squeakyjack are you talking about? Your 5th? 6th? And honestly, I could care less if I'm "cool"

Fine, Noraan. You win. I don't care what you do. Just do it. Go make fun of Vindera. Making fun of someone totally will get them to give you what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread