Don't Trust Nyzora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know my IQ is bad :( I just have to troll and make people think im right to feel good about myself. D:

Oh wait. Thats you.
Who said I was trying to make my self feel good? I'm simplying telling the truth. Also, thanks for the free bumps.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_081512_154737.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_081512_154737.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 226
Not really free bumps. General Twink SEction HARDLY gets posts anyways. Im suprised this hasnt been locked or deleted yet. ITs just a flame fest.

If you don't see the chat, it pretty much shows how much of a jerk Nor is. Stop playing follow the leader (OP in this case.)

I never ignored you..you're just being mean =(

If you don't see the chat, it pretty much shows how much of a jerk Nor is. Stop playing follow the leader (OP in this case.)

You can whisper anything you want. Just like you can say anything you want. Doesn't mean it's true... I fail to see how ignoring you after you ignored me is considered "mean"

Hey! I spot a wild Noraan in the arena! Trying to take it for himself or stop someone that can use it! Not butthurt at all, right?

W: from Lolsauraus (or w/e), : "I'm gonna make you pay until the end for the cloak." Yea.. and you people fail to see that he'snot being dumb either..?

all i see are nyzora's butt buddies kissing his ass in this thread and it is starting to seem like one of the AP threads about people complaining about not having a agm given to them........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread