DH FC carry build

Something to note that has not been mentioned on this thread is that you can use heirloom trinkits (Probably neck, did not test b/c I'm an idiot). This gives DH's a lot more wiggle room as a pug FC, however, an issue currently is that DH FC is also more reliant on the team's playability- especially in the midfield- giving it a large disadvantage for most players playing it to FC.

The dagger is not threatened by these hunters of demons.

Something to note that has not been mentioned on this thread is that you can use heirloom trinkits (Probably neck, did not test b/c I'm an idiot). This gives DH's a lot more wiggle room as a pug FC, however, an issue currently is that DH FC is also more reliant on the team's playability- especially in the midfield- giving it a large disadvantage for most players playing it to FC.

The dagger is not threatened by these hunters of demons.
10-19 wsg is no joke, you just grab flag and leap and you can never get caught

What if you farm some low level gear on a dh/dk and put enchants on it?
Like as soon as you enter the bg, you equip your nonscaled, enchanted, req. Lvl 29 gear.
Will the enchants still be blocked?
Or would this actually work?

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

Solid Fc-ing from Demon Hunters so far, they just need some peels and they can do perfectly well.Not sure about tank spec though, i ve only encountered Havocs.

Looking forward to see how Dks will be !

Honestly, DHs will be solid FCs, regardless.

You ever see a goblin jump off of GY, with a paladin chasing him?
The goblin will execute a wicked 180 rocket jump back up, while the paladin falls to his death.

DHs can do this with no cooldown. And the average player falls for this trick 3-12 times before they realize they're going to get tricked off. The best part is, is that DHs can EASILY jump back up the GY after hitting the ground floor
[doublepost=1569362982,1569362441][/doublepost]If someone on alliance wants to queue WSG lmk. Im down to test the potential rq

fdjp.png

That is so fucking strong for FC.

Solid Fc-ing from Demon Hunters so far, they just need some peels and they can do perfectly well.Not sure about tank spec though, i ve only encountered Havocs.

Looking forward to see how Dks will be !
Will try with dk after my dh as well!
[doublepost=1569410414,1569409627][/doublepost]So far while party synced the specs and classes have:
Only one talent in bgs.
Vengeance has 2 defensives, Demon Spikes (increase x armor and gain 15% parry), and Fiery Brand (reduces 40% dmg from 1 target for 8sec). Not to mention Metamorphosis. No PVP talents.

Havoc : Blur And can use Metamorphosis as well.

Azerite traits, endgame trinket abilities, azerite essences are not usable. They only get the trinket pvp talent as well. (fun fact = mount flying speeds goes down to 150%).

Last edited:
This is gonna be like rogues, no damage but the utlity of the CDs is gonna be gamechanging.
Imagine fury warriors With a dk griping healers into front line, or a huge grip to get efc into a bad position, Dh getting stealthies out; alone or 1v1 they proba suck but comp wise yeeezzz.

This is gonna be like rogues, no damage but the utlity of the CDs is gonna be gamechanging.
Imagine fury warriors With a dk griping healers into front line, or a huge grip to get efc into a bad position, Dh getting stealthies out; alone or 1v1 they proba suck but comp wise yeeezzz.
Im told frost dk is doing some pretty solid damage.

But yea, Im telling myself to be optimistic about it. It could really freshen up gameplay a bit. Both classes have some solid play making ability and I've always wanted classes that were more "CC but no real damage" and this seems to fill that.

I can stream WSG on both classes if someone could invite me to group & queue us.
My DH is alliance and DK is horde. Jwl#11489

Users who are viewing this thread