DH FC carry build

Well the main problem with DH fcing imo is when scaled down you have the same gear as a f2p, you'll have the abilities as a 29, I feel DH will have very good mobility but due to lack of enchants, I feel like druids might still be the better fc's though, DH may be better pre 6 stacks, I guess it'll just depend on how much health you can actually get

If you like the double dash, roll a MW monk. The double jump just makes jumps easier but getting ripped off tunnel by death grip is gonna be a thing soooooo.

Not having enchants is really going to hurt DH and DK players at 20-29

I feel like DHs will be best for repicks.
Since nobody can perform jumps at post-6 dampening, I think having a DH "babysitting" a druid could be smart, since he can quickly repick a dampened flag and double jump + glide up things...giving the druid the opportunity to follow, then passing the flag back to him.

Kind of a way to cheat jumps after dampening

Do I have this right, scaled down DH and DKs don't have enchants but normal 20s do?
God this looks like they are trending to templates again.
as of now we keep our enchants

it is a red flag tho for sure.

Do I have this right, scaled down DH and DKs don't have enchants but normal 20s do?
God this looks like they are trending to templates again.
TBF disabling enchants in pvp would be amazing if they could do it without also doing gear templates.

Anyway, OP...

All gear for scaled toons reverts to ilvl 33. So I'm not entirely sure you'll be able to meaningfully stack stam. Hell, it's possible LFH would even end up scaling down. You could end up being at a huge disadvantage outside of JWLs point about mobility during dampening. Not sure this is an avenue worth pursuing but if you do, id look for high level stam only pieces and see what happens?

Honestly, DHs will be solid FCs, regardless.

You ever see a goblin jump off of GY, with a paladin chasing him?
The goblin will execute a wicked 180 rocket jump back up, while the paladin falls to his death.

DHs can do this with no cooldown. And the average player falls for this trick 3-12 times before they realize they're going to get tricked off. The best part is, is that DHs can EASILY jump back up the GY after hitting the ground floor
[doublepost=1569362982,1569362441][/doublepost]If someone on alliance wants to queue WSG lmk. Im down to test the potential rq

Honestly, DHs will be solid FCs, regardless.

You ever see a goblin jump off of GY, with a paladin chasing him?
The goblin will execute a wicked 180 rocket jump back up, while the paladin falls to his death.

DHs can do this with no cooldown. And the average player falls for this trick 3-12 times before they realize they're going to get tricked off. The best part is, is that DHs can EASILY jump back up the GY after hitting the ground floor
[doublepost=1569362982,1569362441][/doublepost]If someone on alliance wants to queue WSG lmk. Im down to test the potential rq
I think it's interesting (and nice) that DKs essentially nullify this mobility. Grip and chains offer a nice counter.

Both classes have some cool playmaking potential and I'm quite glad that the lack of enchants/gear options more or less balances that out

Death grip also acts as an interrupt, which is nice

edit: wait DKs have chain?
Can you breakdown all of the DH/DK abilities here?

Death grip also acts as an interrupt, which is nice

edit: wait DKs have chain?
Can you breakdown all of the DH/DK abilities here?
Not off the top of my head because I dont play either class beyond using them as farming toons.

BUT! in instanced PVP

DHs have all abilities up to lvl 100, including tier one talents. DKs will have all abilities up to lvl 56, including tier one talents. Niether have access to trinket, or any other honor talents. (I guess, you can equip a pvp trinket for use but I didnt think to test that.)

Since everything scales to ilvl 33, you could just gear with super broken quest items (like soothsayer ect) and wont need to bother with upgrades? Seems pretty OP even without enchants with the right quest items with unusually high stats

Since everything scales to ilvl 33, you could just gear with super broken quest items (like soothsayer ect) and wont need to bother with upgrades? Seems pretty OP even without enchants with the right quest items with unusually high stats
theyre essentially just perfectly geared F2P toons. Not really broken, but not really bad.

Users who are viewing this thread