Dat FOTM life

Just to piss you off nerd boy, works like a charm on the easily triggered. Offer some insight instead of just calling people dumb (which is 99% of any post you have ever made). You rolling the 19s hard with your Wind Walker Monk?
not that angry
I offer far more insight in my posts than you do, in fact, the overwhelming majority of my posts aim to help others, do some research on my history before making comments. or maybe even a quick peak at my badges lets you know i've wrote multiple helpful guides and theorycrafting threads.

You rolling the 19s hard with your Wind Walker Monk?
idek what this means I haven't touched 19s since legion so once again more evidence you have no idea who I am

Just to piss you off nerd boy
at least you're aware that what you're saying is stupid I guess

In pugs FotM classes are insignificant if your team isn't playing objectives, and can you honestly say that even half the time in pugs people are focused on winning objectives? Any person that is in the right spot and doing the right thing is the best teammate to have regardless of class imo

there are only really 4 or 5 actual playable specs at 19

What are these 4 or 5 specs, and what does each spec bring to the table?

While I am asking, can you also list why the other specs fail to contribute in world of Warcraft level 19 PVP combat? I need to know if I should reroll ASAP

What are these 4 or 5 specs, and what does each spec bring to the table?

While I am asking, can you also list why the other specs fail to contribute in world of Warcraft level 19 PVP combat? I need to know if I should reroll ASAP

Those 4-5 can be grouped together, but then druid is on another level of its own.

So it really doesn’t matter what all those other specs are. If your not going druid, your wasting your time
[doublepost=1548133002,1548132883][/doublepost]I left this bracket once I realized that without mounts, and enemy team having 1 druid who knows what he’s doing and your team does not have a druid, almost literally nothing you can do. Which is just silly...

I expect a new thread by the op in the next expansion complaining about how playing fotm classes are bad and an extensive essay and why hes on moral high ground for not playing them.
Theres no pity in playing currently shit classes/specs and no praise for playing fotm classes/specs.

Didn't read the whole thread but, I love a horde player complaining about premades :p Haven't Horde premades been dominant since the beginning of time?
Plus there's a fair few community chat thingos going to group up if that's your style.
Can't really complain about this sort of thing these days... there's a lot of options out there to combat it.
I'd understand almost any other class making the same claim but we're pretty fuckin strong and we can stealth out of the graveyards..
Definitely not worthy of a QQ thread.
I mostly rock PUGs as an Alliance only rogue,
Welcome to the club haha :p

WoW's days are numbered.. and i hope that soon a new next best game will blow all other games away like WoW did back in 2004. But this time its going to be even better. a whole new system.. a whole new game.. where hopefully hardcore players will get rewarded.. and casuals will get shat on.. I mean.. there should be some things for casuals to do like... hunting or farming or stuff like that.. exploring.. but when it comes to fighting.. they will get broken.. just like in RL.. if you put a newby in the ring with a pro boxer... no mercy for nasty casuals.. and to all you fotm bitches.. no respect.

WoW's days are numbered.. and i hope that soon a new next best game will blow all other games away like WoW did back in 2004. But this time its going to be even better. a whole new system.. a whole new game.. where hopefully hardcore players will get rewarded.. and casuals will get shat on.. I mean.. there should be some things for casuals to do like... hunting or farming or stuff like that.. exploring.. but when it comes to fighting.. they will get broken.. just like in RL.. if you put a newby in the ring with a pro boxer... no mercy for nasty casuals.. and to all you fotm bitches.. no respect.
So we have the pity guy, the FotM is bad guy, the FotM is good get on my level guy, the comic relief guy (me or chops, not sure), the laughing stock guy (jwl) and here is the wow is dying guy... Where's the 'back in vanilla guy so we can end the thread?

So we have the pity guy, the FotM is bad guy, the FotM is good get on my level guy, the comic relief guy (me or chops, not sure), the laughing stock guy (jwl) and here is the wow is dying guy... Where's the 'back in vanilla guy so we can end the thread?
Bruh you saw the opportunity and didnt take it? Shame buddy, shame.

Then it was the guy with 4711 Messages, and 29 likes given. That Ratio doesn't look to great makes you look more like a bot made for shit posting, and less of a human bean.

People have been saying “WoW’s days are numbered” for over a decade my friend.

BTW...
kek for comparing RL to a video game. Video game addicts tend to do that.

/cheerz

People have been saying “WoW’s days are numbered” for over a decade my friend.

yh bfas totally not slaughtering WoW's player count

Back in vanilla, a well geared arms warrior could take out mages in 1 auto attack crit + mortal strike crit
/close thread

Then it was the guy with 4711 Messages, and 29 likes given. That Ratio doesn't look to great makes you look more like a bot made for shit posting, and less of a human bean.
It says under my avatar I won't like you... And no, I'm not a human bean. is there such a thing?

Looks like my likes given has one more digit than some peoples IQ though

:Troll::PogChamp:ThinkingFace

@ me next time lil dork. Im still more relevant & r1 twink world. Stop using me 4 clout

@ me next time lil dork. Im still more relevant & r1 twink world. Stop using me 4 clout
I beg you stop saying clout its the cringest word.
Also you're awful and try use excuses whenever you lose stacked pugs.
You stay in pugs for a reason.
Saint is a fkn monkey but he's still got 3 times ur IQ u fkn dog shut up

Lil dork? I have underpants older than you... And they been shit on less. if I was gonna name drop I'd use, like, a NAME

I beg you stop saying clout its the cringest word.
Also you're awful and try use excuses whenever you lose stacked pugs.
You stay in pugs for a reason.
Saint is a fkn monkey but he's still got 3 times ur IQ u fkn dog shut up

lolol I call a fly hacker out on cheating and you cant handle it? Bro your premade could barely beat me solo queueing & yall ran 3x frag bombs.
the Druid you beat me on was specifically made for me to test my win-loss ratio as a solo queue performer...and I'm still at like 77%. Never made up an excuse for losing, I just found it awfully funny that you went from Alliance flag to roof in the matter of 1 second, then have the audacity to deny it. Wish I was a streamer back then so I could have evidence, but keep on keepin on. Talkin about IQ when I make the greatest plays in FC history. Scram u rat

This was quite a joy to read
please, continue
I could use entertainment in WoW's current state

Users who are viewing this thread