Darkchewie 2.0 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol ownaque you ride my dick hard. Half of this footage was holdover and filmed over a quick week, as I wanted to put it out before me and Rejen begin work on the real project. I make a lot of videos because I actually make money off it, unlike you. You are the biggest Painaid wannabe around, you bump your own threads to get attention, and rage at the fact that I get more views. Act like I learn shit from your video lol, that's the biggest joke ever. You're an attention whore who can't hit jumps consistently under pressure and crutch them hard. I've been perfecting these jumps for years and you act like I learn shit from you that you got from other people. You're whole FC game is jumps and if you come play on US servers you will get put in your place. I know people who have played with you on hamcake and you're medicore at best, not even #1 EU from what i've heard... try harder kid, you're not on my level.

Also, I have pm's from you back in November asking me what recording software I use. Looks like you've been watching me for a while? You're a wannabe, get over the fact that nobody rides your dick.

<3

Edit - Also failed big time? Lol nah, I made a quick video that I put together to utilize footage I would usually throw out. At 3:27 I jumped down on purpose to get support and ran up the tunnel and lived... yeah let me put the 30 seconds of getting up to roof. I'm not gonna band-aid in normal form with no healers around you fucking moron.. if i'm in no rush, why the hell would I risk getting globalled by a rogue. That is your problem, you crutch jumps (and fail at them under pressure, already commented on your old vid.. you know what i'm fucking talking about) and don't actually think... have some awareness and maybe you'll get good. Slow jumps sure? Just re-keybinded and I'd rather be 100 % sure I'll hit a jump and not risk a death/cap... when I'm under pressure I hit my jumps, unlike you. Step your game up and learn to actually FC.
Ride your dick? No thnx I ain't gay. And it's obv to small since you have to copy other peoples jumps and try to make it look like it's yours. Ofc I want some attetion for my vids, I have spend SEVERAL HOURS on exploring new jumps, dosen't I deserve to get a thumb up instead of people trying to copy me and trying to take all the honor? Ok you filmed quick, does that makes your footage bad? Ye I'm painaid fan? So what? That guy was a genius, opposite of what you never will be. I bump my own threads like a baws, so stfu. Trololol never raged cause you get more views, I just wonder why they're watching them cause I can't watch your vids without falling halfway a sleep. My vid is a joke? aight tell me how come, the last couple of days some people have pm'ed me telling me that I'm among the best druids ever. Yes I failed at one jump and now I'm worst FC ever ohhh noes. Even the french people is watching my vid, it's actually all over their forum, a guy told me. I wont come play US as the community is lousy at some points. From what I have seen is it only new school people and guild members who votes for Mesik, so I don't really care. Well, we're both at the same lvl, lvl 19. Except if you lvled up, which means youre in the wrong bracket
Yea I pm'ed you in November cause I got amazed by your editing program, not your gameplay. I saw one of your first vids, does that makes me a wannabe? Does that mean I have been watching your vids for a while? Nah.
As far as I can see on 3:27 you got no support in tunnel or in base. I don't fail @ jumps under presure, how can you even say that when you haven't seen me FCing, lol. By the way, it's better to remake your route than taking a risk doing a jump as horde tun. Ok you call me bad, I can live with that, as long as I'm respected among my friends.
Btw I didn't even watched this vid before one of my friends said that I had to watch it for getting a good laugh. Writing "Ride my dick" dosen't makes you hardcore, it makes you look horny, which is pretty disgusting and have nothing to do about this topic.
Btw at 6:47 you can learn from my vid to look straight out, else you have to do another jump or it will slow you down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't fix something that is broken beyond repair.

we just need to remember that balls belong in inside the pants. @ threads aren't allowed, but @ posts are.

btw chewie, this music is awesome for your vid. props for leaving the ballin thiggin gangstas out of it. inc beau's hip-hop hunter vid!

Ride your dick? No thnx I ain't gay. And it's obv to small since you have to copy other peoples jumps and try to make it look like it's yours. Ofc I want some attetion for my vids, I have spend SEVERAL HOURS on exploring new jumps, dosen't I deserve to get a thumb up instead of people trying to copy me and trying to take all the honor? Ok you filmed quick, does that makes your footage bad? Ye I'm painaid fan? So what? That guy was a genius, opposite of what you never will be. I bump my own threads like a baws, so stfu. Trololol never raged cause you get more views, I just wonder why they're watching them cause I can't watch your vids without falling halfway a sleep. My vid is a joke? aight tell me how come, the last couple of days some people have pm'ed me telling me that I'm among the best druids ever. Yes I failed at one jump and now I'm worst FC ever ohhh noes. Even the french people is watching my vid, it's actually all over their forum, a guy told me. I wont come play US as the community is lousy at some points. From what I have seen is it only new school people and guild members who votes for Mesik, so I don't really care. Well, we're both at the same lvl, lvl 19. Except if you lvled up, which means youre in the wrong bracket
Yea I pm'ed you in November cause I got amazed by your editing program, not your gameplay. I saw one of your first vids, does that makes me a wannabe? Does that mean I have been watching your vids for a while? Nah.
As far as I can see on 3:27 you got no support in tunnel or in base. I don't fail @ jumps under presure, how can you even say that when you haven't seen me FCing, lol. By the way, it's better to remake your route than taking a risk doing a jump as horde tun. Ok you call me bad, I can live with that, as long as I'm respected among my friends.
Btw I didn't even watched this vid before one of my friends said that I had to watch it for getting a good laugh. Writing "Ride my dick" dosen't makes you hardcore, it makes you look horny, which is pretty disgusting and have nothing to do about this topic.
Btw at 6:47 you can learn from my vid to look straight out, else you have to do another jump or it will slow you down.

You're flat out pathetic. Your envy of the attention that Darkchewie receives is completely transparent. Please just stop now.

You're flat out pathetic. Your envy of the attention that Darkchewie receives is completely transparent. Please just stop now.
I'm flat, look at yourself. You need to comment everything. Idc if Darkchewie gets attention, but I care when he takes on of my new jumps and make people think he figured it out.

I'm flat, look at yourself. You need to comment everything. Idc if Darkchewie gets attention, but I care when he takes on of my new jumps and make people think he figured it out.

They aren't your new jumps. This shit has been around since 2004. You need to get off your high horse.

Lol ownaque you ride my dick hard. Half of this footage was holdover and filmed over a quick week, as I wanted to put it out before me and Rejen begin work on the real project. I make a lot of videos because I actually make money off it, unlike you. You are the biggest Painaid wannabe around, you bump your own threads to get attention, and rage at the fact that I get more views. Act like I learn shit from your video lol, that's the biggest joke ever. You're an attention whore who can't hit jumps consistently under pressure and crutch them hard. I've been perfecting these jumps for years and you act like I learn shit from you that you got from other people. You're whole FC game is jumps and if you come play on US servers you will get put in your place. I know people who have played with you on hamcake and you're medicore at best, not even #1 EU from what i've heard... try harder kid, you're not on my level.

Also, I have pm's from you back in November asking me what recording software I use. Looks like you've been watching me for a while? You're a wannabe, get over the fact that nobody rides your dick.

<3

Edit - Also failed big time? Lol nah, I made a quick video that I put together to utilize footage I would usually throw out. At 3:27 I jumped down on purpose to get support and ran up the tunnel and lived... yeah let me put the 30 seconds of getting up to roof. I'm not gonna band-aid in normal form with no healers around you fucking moron.. if i'm in no rush, why the hell would I risk getting globalled by a rogue. That is your problem, you crutch jumps (and fail at them under pressure, already commented on your old vid.. you know what i'm fucking talking about) and don't actually think... have some awareness and maybe you'll get good. Slow jumps sure? Just re-keybinded and I'd rather be 100 % sure I'll hit a jump and not risk a death/cap... when I'm under pressure I hit my jumps, unlike you. Step your game up and learn to actually FC.

#Chewed

Ownaque, sit the fk down and realize what just happened. You got told, son.

Last edited:
Can we get some more input from EUers on the idea of Ownaque claiming ownership of these jumps? Do you feel that his ownership of the one jump that Darkchewie supposedly stole should extend all the way across the Atlantic Ocean? My mind boggles at the vast geographic distances. :eek:

Can we get some more input from EUers on the idea of Ownaque claiming ownership of these jumps? Do you feel that his ownership of the one jump that Darkchewie supposedly stole should extend all the way across the Atlantic Ocean? My mind boggles at the vast geographic distances. :eek:
I'll stop answering your lousy comments, you obv can't read or you got a fail in your brain which makes you missunderstand all comments you don't want to understand.

I'll stop answering your lousy comments, you obv can't read or you got a fail in your brain which makes you missunderstand all comments you don't want to understand.

That post was directed at other EUers, not you. I want to see if it is a true continental movement, an esprit de corps, or your own little soapbox.

you should have spent more time gathering good clips. Most of these are just regular jumps pulled off in a clutchy way along with average kiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread