Darkchewie 2.0 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool fake jumps on roof, GJ.
Everything else is a completly fail. You're filming like; before and the start of a combat, then you clip the rest out (on some clips). In a vid people want to see some action, some skills, some people being terribly owned and you failed big time at that, by showing yourself rooting a sham and a paladin and by cliping out most actions. What happend around 3:27? and why didn't you show the rest of that action? Remember to band in normal form and not in bear form. You're pretty slow @ jumps, an insane rogue would easily catch you up. You're lucky, though, that the only good US rogue is playing horde (honorable mention to Saxx).
Lol, why do you take one of MY 'jump combos' and try to make it look like it's yours? I don't see the actual point of your "handy jumps" there is already some good exampels on the internet, like my own video: Ownaque -How to do the Jumps- - YouTube
/Owna

Cool fake jumps on roof, GJ.
Everything else is a completly fail. You're filming like; before and the start of a combat, then you clip the rest out (on some clips). In a vid people want to see some action, some skills, some people being terribly owned and you failed big time at that, by showing yourself rooting a sham and a paladin and by cliping out most actions. What happend around 3:27? and why didn't you show the rest of that action? Remember to band in normal form and not in bear form. You're pretty slow @ jumps, an insane rogue would easily catch you up. You're lucky, though, that the only good US rogue is playing horde (honorable mention to Saxx).
Lol, why do you take one of MY 'jump combos' and try to make it look like it's yours? I don't see the actual point of your "handy jumps" there is already some good exampels on the internet, like my own video: Ownaque -How to do the Jumps- - YouTube
/Owna

Curlex beat Saxx 4-0 on HCL - he is actually the only good US rogue.

Edit: chewie u better not jump on that one giant saw in a tree stump, ownaque has claimed ownership of it

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadlymidget> all

And idk Owna goes against some pretty hefty squatches in EU not sure if he can handle the elite-ness of US

I imagine he put the jumps in his video because his video will be seen by around 12k people many of whom will not have seen your video.

Mediocre druid foundation, raising awareness to a serious issue that has plagued the community.

Just give up dchews just give up.

Deadlymidget< all

And idk Owna goes against some pretty hefty squatches in EU not sure if he can handle the elite-ness of US
Idk how it is to play US, but at some points it must be the same. Every1 is playing rogue, hunter pala or priest. (Same, same but different)

Curlex beat Saxx 4-0 on HCL - he is actually the only good US rogue.

Edit: chewie u better not jump on that one giant saw in a tree stump, ownaque has claimed ownership of it
I have deff not claimed the ownership of it. But that he is using my jumps to get people think he is good, is noobish.
Let's say I make a -How to do the jumps vid- and 700 ppl will watch it. 1 month later Darkchewie makes about the same vid and using some of my jumps. But the different is he got 100 times more people to watch it. Who deserve to get the respect? Me or him?
Idk why so many people likes this? Might be because skill cap is low or he is paying you for giving him respect.

How should I know that? But the first thing you're thinking on when you're watching a video is either: "Damn what a noob" or "Damn he is good".

You stated that he is using 'your' jumps to make people think he is good. Please correct me if the two following statements, based on your earlier post, are not correct.

1) You consider yourself to have some sort of ownership of jumping on saws in midfield, since you referred to it as your jump.
2) Darkchewie makes videos to get people to think he is good.

Obviously not.....sigh when people twist words

You stated that he is using 'your' jumps to make people think he is good. Please correct me if the two following statements, based on your earlier post, are not correct.

1) You consider yourself to have some sort of ownership of jumping on saws in midfield, since you referred to it as your jump.
2) Darkchewie makes videos to get people to think he is good.
I don't say I'm the owner of that jump, I never did. I said that I think it's kinda noobish to use one of MINE 'jump combos' in his vid. Aight, now please stop wasting my time with all your bullshiit, Darkchewiefanboy. You absolute got no sence of the gameplay.

I don't say I'm the owner of that jump, I never did. I said that I think it's kinda noobish to use one of MINE 'jump combos' in his vid. Aight, now please stop wasting my time with all your bullshiit, Darkchewiefanboy. You absolute got no sence of the gameplay.

Did you not make your jump video to help others? Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, Darkchewieenvyboy - you should be proud, not jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread