Darkchewie 2.0 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction, this thread is about Darkchewie's video. Which my post was about.

Maybe you should try to stop 'backseat moderating'.

If I see you trying to make my guildmate's video thread about yourself, as you do in most other video threads, you can be damned sure that I will call you out on it.

If I see you trying to make my guildmate's video thread about yourself, as you do in most other video threads, you can be damned sure that I will call you out on it.

Hypocrisy is a good way of trying to show others their mistakes. Oh, the irony.

You are the one who attacks others for backseat moderating in numerous threads, yet you do the same and try to cover it up by saying you're "calling" me out.

Hypocrisy is a good way of trying to show others their mistakes. Oh, the irony.

You are the one who attacks others for backseat moderating in numerous threads, yet you do the same and try to cover it up by saying you're "calling" me out.

Feel free to point out these numerous threads. I contend that you can't do it.

Either way, you err in thinking that I care about being hypocritical on a WoW twink forum. You are a lonely little tink constantly looking for validation among his peers, even if it means ruining respected community members' video threads.

Feel free to point out these numerous threads. I contend that you can't do it.

Either way, you err in thinking that I care about being hypocritical on a WoW twink forum. You are a lonely little tink constantly looking for validation among his peers, even if it means ruining respected community members' video threads.

I can ask you to do the same, as "most video threads" shouldn't be that hard.

While trying to defend your guildmate's thread from the terror of Sneaky, the one whose sole objective is to validate himself by pointing out something from a video, you are in fact doing the opposite. If you had never replied to my post, nothing would have come out of my statement.

And here again comes the hypocrisy. But you don't care about showing your hypocrisy, even if it means ruining your guildmate's video thread.

Next time try not to let your bias get the best of you. You accomplished exactly that which you seemingly did not want to happen in this thread.

I can ask you to do the same, as "most video threads" shouldn't be that hard.

While trying to defend your guildmate's thread from the terror of Sneaky, the one whose sole objective is to validate himself by pointing out something from a video, you are in fact doing the opposite. If you had never replied to my post, nothing would have come out of my statement.

And here again comes the hypocrisy. But you don't care about showing your hypocrisy, even if it means ruining your guildmate's video thread.

Next time try not to let your bias get the best of you. You accomplished exactly that which you seemingly did not want to happen in this thread.

Just stop now. This thread is about Darkchewie's video, not about Sneaker the BM (surv for group queues, lol) hunter.

Awesome have been a fan for a while now :)

I like your older videos more.

I agree. I had filmed a bunch of footage that I wanted to bring out before I begin from scratch on my new project. Just a holdover video since I hadn't made one in a while.

@Sneaky Yeah you got me at the end. Had to burn all cooldowns to live through rogue/hunter because I had no support. You got me right as war stomp was about .1 seconds from going off :(

dory its the 19 brackets on the twinkinformation sites of america... clam dwon m8

on the twinkinformation site

Thats copywrited, hope u got my royalties check in the mail oR else ill c u in kort majjit

I agree with Ore that it isn't "master" status jumping you are doing in many cases, because there are noticeable delays where you get your aim and distance right. A true "master" would be able to aim "perfectly" without any hesitation, but that only comes with experience and repetition. Not saying you are bad or I am good (you are very knowledgable about WSG terrain) but you can still improve your confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread