CLASSIC POLL: What level/bracket do you intend to twink?

What level/bracket do you intend to twink?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Biased? The poll does say "level/bracket" so technically you'd be part of the 19's bracket.

I misread the title, my apologize.

0 point to discussing, esp on this website. Nothing "discussed" here is going to change the reality of 15$ subs covering both games. Dont like it? Don't play. If classic really means that much to someone, the $15 a month game time shouldn't matter. We've been paying the same amount the past 14 years, expecting something different is duuuuuuuuuumb.
[doublepost=1549810874,1549810566][/doublepost]

Theres a name I havent seen in a while. Hello friend.

Wowhead recently imported a ton of classic data/comments from thottbott and even has a thott skin on their classic version of the site. Might have whatchu need.

I use feint off cooldown, that's why I've been absent

I totally wanna try 1' but for horde its hard, aliance have it EZ meet fresh hordies in southern Durotar.
Also 5/9/10 will be things for me.. And 39 in STVietnam..

Why pay in cash when you can pay in gold ?
I haven’t spent a single penny on WoW in years. I encourage everyone to do the same.
I still enjoy it from time to time.

/cheers

Fair enough.

Wooo, its legit, u can go to EF as horde without pass lvl 1.. And i mean by youself, not by summon, but go there just with running..
Also cant wait for ganking ppl on road to Redridge (prop as 10 roug)
Hard times for obtain AGM awaits for us :D

If this was TBC 29 would've been a great choice, but since it's not, 49 seems like my kind of deal, very good suffix farming there. Or were ST items higher than 50?

Epic mounts and PVP set armor at 59. Running 100% speed mount when half have 60% and the other half havent even been able to afford their level 40 mount yet.
wait wich pvp set can you use with 59?

Rare grand marshal / high warlord. Pretty sure dungeon tier sets are better though

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread