CLASSIC POLL: What level/bracket do you intend to twink?

What level/bracket do you intend to twink?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What? Just do all the barrens quest at 9 and death pull WC for Wingblade
It's the XP for turning them all in that's the issue, iirc it's 26 total Quests. Unless Classic's XP per Quest really was as bad as people say then maybe it'd be possible.

I fail to see how they are forcing you to do anything. The alternative would be separate subscriptions
Lets be real, if that’s the case, I’m putting my love and attention towards classic. Retail account can collect dust. Two separate subs will kill off the other. Just look at runescape for example. Nobody plays the modern version.

1, 19, 29, 39, 49, 59?

What kinda biased shit is this? I'm making a level ten avoidance warrior and a level ten dodge twink.

It's the XP for turning them all in that's the issue, iirc it's 26 total Quests. Unless Classic's XP per Quest really was as bad as people say then maybe it'd be possible.

Back in ye' ol' days. You could get the Wingblade and the Staff at level 10, granted you would literally almost max out your XP bar in doing so, even with being dead in the dungeon. Let me find some old links and information for ya'.

I do recall finishing the rogue quest Alliance Side for the +3 agility sword or dagger that the rogue quest gave. I also recall barely, BARELY getting the crossbow with +1 agi and +1 stam back when that expansion came out when the Draenei were introduced into the game.

https://classic.wowhead.com/item=6504/wingblade#comments

Apparently wowhead took over thottbot. RIP Thottbot. Had literally everything from classic before Blizzard decided to re-release it. /shrug. My words stand true however; you can look at old school videos and you'd see level tens with The Crescent Staff (I think that was the name for the other reward), and you'd see level tens with the Wingblade if they were Horde.

Not even with faction changing could the Alliance obtain the Wingblade pre 11.

Trust me, I'm a OG in the 10's realm.

Last edited:
Back in ye' ol' days. You could get the Wingblade and the Staff at level 10, granted you would literally almost max out your XP bar in doing so, even with being dead in the dungeon.
I know you could get them AT 10 because I had it on several 10's, as well as the Crescent Staff, but I Twinked my 10's just after the NPC to turn off XP was added. The bigger issue is getting ALL the items for 10, including this Quest chain, most likely won't be possible without dinging 11 or farther. My 1st Toon will be a 60 and I'll decide after all that what Level I want to Twink since it'll be quite the ride, but fun.

How about “you get a burger free to your milkshake”? You want one or the other, you get the second free.

No point in arguing, this guy has been complaining about classic/retail subs for months now. Only solution is to stop being poor and pay for wow. Not sure why he would expect free handouts from a company that allows you to pay $60 to avoid leveling 1-110. Simply wont happen and complaints on a tink website are never going to be seen/make a difference.

On topic: 29s/39s, rest of the brackets r trashcan. But 60 will get most of my attention. If anyone needs a healer for hwl grind I will likely be doing that on horde side.

No point in arguing, this guy has been complaining about classic/retail subs for months now. Only solution is to stop being poor and pay for wow. Not sure why he would expect free handouts from a company that allows you to pay $60 to avoid leveling 1-110. Simply wont happen and complaints on a tink website are never going to be seen/make a difference.

I think there is point to discussing, and he's not bitching but voicing his dissatisfaction with the payment model.

0 point to discussing, esp on this website. Nothing "discussed" here is going to change the reality of 15$ subs covering both games. Dont like it? Don't play. If classic really means that much to someone, the $15 a month game time shouldn't matter. We've been paying the same amount the past 14 years, expecting something different is duuuuuuuuuumb.
[doublepost=1549810874,1549810566][/doublepost]
1, 19, 29, 39, 49, 59?

What kinda biased shit is this? I'm making a level ten avoidance warrior and a level ten dodge twink.

Back in ye' ol' days. You could get the Wingblade and the Staff at level 10, granted you would literally almost max out your XP bar in doing so, even with being dead in the dungeon. Let me find some old links and information for ya'.

I do recall finishing the rogue quest Alliance Side for the +3 agility sword or dagger that the rogue quest gave. I also recall barely, BARELY getting the crossbow with +1 agi and +1 stam back when that expansion came out when the Draenei were introduced into the game.

https://classic.wowhead.com/item=6504/wingblade#comments

Apparently wowhead took over thottbot. RIP Thottbot. Had literally everything from classic before Blizzard decided to re-release it. /shrug. My words stand true however; you can look at old school videos and you'd see level tens with The Crescent Staff (I think that was the name for the other reward), and you'd see level tens with the Wingblade if they were Horde.

Not even with faction changing could the Alliance obtain the Wingblade pre 11.

Trust me, I'm a OG in the 10's realm.

Theres a name I havent seen in a while. Hello friend.

Wowhead recently imported a ton of classic data/comments from thottbott and even has a thott skin on their classic version of the site. Might have whatchu need.

29 since 20s wont exist and I fuck with the community that hard luh yall

he's not bitching but voicing his dissatisfaction with the payment model.
This... Lack of empathy mate. They don't understand.
Retail players get Classic free with their sub. This is OK for me. No problem. But i don't want to BE in part of Retail WoW's future development. I already have enough tokens to pay for WoW for a long time and I'm not so poor.
But this payment model for Classic is disgusting.

Retail players get Classic free with their sub. This is OK for me. No problem. But i don't want to BE in part of Retail WoW's future development. I already have enough tokens to pay for WoW for a long time and I'm not so poor.
But this payment is disgusting.

Someone wants to play bfa but has no interest in classic. They pay $15.

Someone wants to play classic but has no interest in bfa. They pay $15.

Get over it.

But this payment model for Classic is disgusting.
Lol

Users who are viewing this thread