Classic Launches summer 2019 (Official)

Suck it up butter cups. Vanilla doesn’t care about your tears.

If you’re ally I’ll be drinking them when you come to my house.

I have been trying out a private classic server and the amount of hatred people show to the other faction is something I missed. Classic World PVP is gunna be the bomb.

If you’re ally I’ll be drinking them when you come to my house.

Remember when you used to post meaningful and positive messages and not just spew idiocy like you were inbred? Yeah, me neither.

This is one of the main reasons I'll only come back FOR Classic Realms. While I started in TBC, the Game was still much more interesting and at least a fair bit more difficult than Retail today. I miss that, many players miss that. It's going to be a trip Twinking though, that's a very long road especially if they deny ANY form of Realm/Faction change, even from Classic Realm to Classic Realm. It'll mean no Faction change to get BiS Gear which sucks.

This is one of the main reasons I'll only come back FOR Classic Realms. While I started in TBC, the Game was still much more interesting and at least a fair bit more difficult than Retail today. I miss that, many players miss that. It's going to be a trip Twinking though, that's a very long road especially if they deny ANY form of Realm/Faction change, even from Classic Realm to Classic Realm. It'll mean no Faction change to get BiS Gear which sucks.

I, myself had a blast watching all the Blizzcon Demo streams where the characters were fully decked out in white-quality gear. Brought back noob memories.

Lol anyone expecting a cheaper sub for classic needs their head examined. Blizzard isn't going to give away anything for free/cheap, especially now that Activision has a piece of the pie.

We should be blessed blizz even pulled the trigger of this before they officially tied things up with activision. With that’s being said, I wouldn’t mind paying $15 even without playing retail. To be fair, that’s what it used to cost, why would that change?

that’s what it used to cost
and this price was for a game which was 'still' developing. Same price for only server and stuff after so many years is not fair. Retail players may get their classic for free and this is totally OK for everyone but there must be a payment option for players who want to play only classic. This is fair.

and this price was for a game which was 'still' developing. Same price for only server and stuff after so many years is not fair. Retail players may get their classic for free and this is totally OK for everyone but there must be an payment option for players who want to play only classic. This is fair.

There is an option: pay $15 a month.

Lmfao its 2018 if you cant afford $15 a month or dont think classic is worth $15 a month then please see yourself out the door. Fucks sake is everyone broke these days?

There is an option: pay $15 a month.
This is not an option. This is forcing people to buy whole menu but i want to drink only milkshake and don't want to pay for burgers and fries.

15x12=180 bucks for a year for Classic WoW is too much. I can buy many new games with Steam Account with this money. The World is not all about USA. 15 bucks not a small amount of money in my country. Don't talk like a village idiot.

This is not an option. This is forcing people to buy whole menu but i want to drink only milkshake and don't want to pay for burgers and fries.

15x12=180 bucks for a year for Classic WoW is too much. I can buy many new games with Steam Account with this money. The World is not all about USA. 15 bucks not a small amount of money in my country. Don't talk like a village idiot.
If it is too expensive for you, then just don’t pay. There are many classic private servers you can play on for FREE!!

Yes, private servers are the only option if blizzard don't give up forcing whole menu to players like me. Retail is shit for me and I won't give a single penny for it. Retail players may get Classic free, no problem.
If they want to win more bucks, they must reconsider their payment methods for ONLY Classic Customers.

That's all.

Private servers suck even when there’s no classic to compete so don’t expect much from them after classic goes live.

You can pay six months at a time and save btw. Consider that the “classic discount”.

Yes, private servers are the only option if blizzard don't give up forcing whole menu to players like me. Retail is shit for me and I won't give a single penny for it. Retail players may get Classic free, no problem.
If they want to win more bucks, they must reconsider their payment methods for ONLY Classic Customers.

That's all.
I'm confident to say they aren't that worried about making money that they are worried by that and what you want.

That's all.
I think they will win more bucks with their current strategy.

Reactions: MYT
I think they will win more bucks with their current strategy.
I don't agree with you. I believe it's prestige issue. Almost 15 years old version of the game creates more hype than current expansion. Classic VS Retail subs. number wars can be really dangerous for company. So Retail contains Classic sub. too.%90 percent of retail players will be just tourists after 2 weeks of Classic. They're not so big deal for income.

Havnt paid a sub in a few years now and I'll be more then happy to pay that 15 bucks for content I want. Isn't much else in the world that entertains me for that cheap a month

Users who are viewing this thread