Can Waw Tawent keep us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Takea,

I'm posting this here as the other topic was locked.

I tried to catch you on the other day after i heard about all this "vacation" drama. I would've liked to talk to you over vent, but I guess I can just explain things to you here.

I'm staying with a friend in Ohio right now. I left at on the 21st late at night and I'll be back in LA on the 30th also late at night, so I'll be on again during the day on the 31st.

I have my laptop here and while my friend is at work it can get pretty boring, so I log on to chat with people. It would be pretty tough to play to my fullest without a properly functioning mouse, a keyboard other than this tiny laptop one, a headset, and decent stable internet. Even with all of those, I'm sure her roommates wouldn't appreciate me yelling and making a ruckus over WoW in their front room. If all of those things were to fall together as well, we would still be missing Derv (who I think your guildies know and can see that he's not around) and Bad, so it's not I'm the only thing that's holding this premade up.

I'm very much looking forward to our game and I'll keep trying to get a hold of you when I have the time.

toodles until then

Slyddur said:
Hey Takea,

I tried to catch you on the other day after i heard about all this "vacation" drama. I would've liked to talk to you over vent, but I guess I can just explain things to you here.

I'm staying with a friend in Ohio right now. I left at on the 21st late at night and I'll be back in LA on the 30th also late at night, so I'll be on again during the day on the 31st.

I have my laptop here and while my friend is at work it can get pretty boring, so I log on to chat with people. It would be pretty tough to play to my fullest without a properly functioning mouse, a keyboard other than this tiny laptop one, a headset, and decent stable internet. Even with all of those, I'm sure her roommates wouldn't appreciate me yelling and making a ruckus over WoW in their front room. If all of those things were to fall together as well, we would still be missing Derv (who I think your guildies know and can see that he's not around) and Bad, so it's not I'm the only thing that's holding this premade up.

I'm very much looking forward to our game and I'll keep trying to get a hold of you when I have the time.

toodles until then

don't you guys have like a half dozen active rogues that are as good if not better than you that could play?

Slyddur said:
Hey Takea,

toodles until then

Im in OH as well, not much to do here eh? Smoke some plant, it'll help it go by.

I talked to pizza personally already, the plan is to currently play after about 2 weeks giving everyone a chance to return and get re-situated. I told pizza I could call off the hounds but he encouraged the continued trash talk so no worries, Im doing this for the shts n giggles.

Have a safe trip bud.

Swagasaur said:
Im in OH as well, not much to do here eh? Smoke some plant, it'll help it go by.

I talked to pizza personally already, the plan is to currently play after about 2 weeks giving everyone a chance to return and get re-situated. I told pizza I could call off the hounds but he encouraged the continued trash talk so no worries, Im doing this for the shts n giggles.

Have a safe trip bud.

Cockiest more ghetto guild in the world! Woooo...

You know that feeling you get when you're the only white kid in a room... yeah i get that when i get teams with them....

dakoduh77 said:
Cockiest more ghetto guild in the world! Woooo...

You know that feeling you get when you're the only white kid in a room... yeah i get that when i get teams with them....

You should.....................

Went as expected. Tryhard trying to blow everything off, voice as about as soft as they come. Thanks for the visit :)

keep dodging broski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread