Can Waw Tawent keep us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
teach me how to speed pot

My ni66a sanitarium!

Rivfader said:
Ask toastage, I hear he's a pro at it.

Ive used a stack in the last day, he already taught me, I think though that I need the further training of shifting into cheetah form during a speed pot.

Swagasaur said:
Ive used a stack in the last day, he already taught me, I think though that I need the further training of shifting into cheetah form during a speed pot.

Yeah bro, they like stack, and stuff, I think, i dunno. Honestly I just mash buttons and consumables and expect my team to carry me.

Rivfader said:
Yeah bro, they like stack, and stuff, I think, i dunno. Honestly I just mash buttons and consumables and expect my team to carry me.

i'm going to have to ask that you stop discussing sensitive guild strats.

Hm. Where were all you twinks back when it was 80 and 70? Or rather where were your mains? Oh right, didnt have good mains when it came to arena. Luckily you guys are destroying the very difficult bracket that is 85 RBG's. Oh right, everyone is pretty much trash. PPS: Everyone knows Reckful drops his MMR by playing with 4-5 really good players and then 4-5 scrubs with the hope that 4-5 good players can 5v10 the other team (which happens frequently). Gratz on not being complete mouthbreathers?

PPS: You should post this on AJ and see what people think instead of a twink forum where 90% of the people are illiterate backwater players.

Flamekeeper said:
Hm. Where were all you twinks back when it was 80 and 70? Or rather where were your mains? Oh right, didnt have good mains when it came to arena. Luckily you guys are destroying the very difficult bracket that is 85 RBG's. Oh right, everyone is pretty much trash. PPS: Everyone knows Reckful drops his MMR by playing with 4-5 really good players and then 4-5 scrubs with the hope that 4-5 good players can 5v10 the other team (which happens frequently). Gratz on not being complete mouthbreathers?

PPS: You should post this on AJ and see what people think instead of a twink forum where 90% of the people are illiterate backwater players.

Ouch...:Alliance:

Flamekeeper said:

HERE WE GO AGAIN:

1. Djpohlmoney @ Blackrock - Game - World of Warcraft 2550 3v3

2. During 80 and 70 expansions, twink brackets were balanced and not dramatically infested with BOA levelers and abilities that are very OP for the given level bracket. Also, After recieving gladiator in S3 on a BM hunter in moonstate/hunter cleave as a clicker, arena was less than a true show of skill.

3.Youtube.com/outplayedqt, Bloodlegion down twice last season, 3-0'ing adept, other teams full of R1 glads.

4. Who are you again?

5. Rank 29 in US

6. Im like the lil wayne of wow

7. refer to #4

8. http://conquestwow.com/search.php Djpohlmoney 91% W/L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread