Bump These Threads - Community outreach

Conq

The key to getting blizzard to taking a hard and long look at us is to keep the conversation going indefinitely, here is a list of threads in regards to 19 Twinks and twinking in general. People should Bump this stuff on the daily. Even if you disagree with things being said, voice your honest opinion, I can't stress how important it is for people to get on this.

US:

Asking for PvP Rating at low levels

Evolution of the Twink - 19s Argument

MOTHA TRUCKIN TWINK CUP KED

Merged BG Solution

Twinks and Bugged Ques (fixed)

29s discussion

70s Discussion

EU:

Asking for PvP Rating at low levels

Twinks and Bugged Ques

Other outlets:

Life of a Twink

If any more threads pop up please let me know and I will add them to help people participate in the discussions

Last edited:
No merged bg

Rusky your a smart fella, make your point on the WoW forums, we know how you feel here =P

Personally I think creating a pool of potential twinks that large can be nothing but beneficial. Leave the competitive stuff to arenas and War Games.

ya, creating more clones of the 20-29 bracket is nothing but beneficial

That comparison is widly invalid. The reason putting us with XP on people is benificial is because it gives us incredible potential for more people to roll twinks, were as F2P's cannot roll 29s therefor the increased pool does not help recruit more twinks in the 20-29 bracket, at least no were near the extent that merged BGs would.

I don't agree with adding PvP rating below max level. Rated PvP should be at max level only. Blizzard has the right idea with how it is now. It's where Blizzard focuses on balance the most and where the top players in WoW play. Players also shouldn't be able to achieve rated PvP achievements below max level.

We also don't need the population of twinks in queue spread out even more (twinks queuing for BGs, skirmishes, wargames, and then rated PvP).

We also don't need the population of twinks in queue spread out even more (twinks queuing for BGs, skirmishes, wargames, and then rated PvP).

That might be practical if they were to merge XP/non BGs again, as well as veteran accounts. With that many Qers it might not be harmful at all. Obviously this is purely hypothetical but that would be my preferred out-come

Last edited:
The draw of having an advantage to levelers (or f2ps) brings exactly what we don't want in 19s have you seen how many ferals and BMs there are in 20-29? Making I've made my point on that thread and it doesn't deserve to be bumped anymore because while it's a good idea for some players it's not a good idea for those of us who enjoy the competitive pugs 19s has

Making I've made my point on that thread and it doesn't deserve to be bumped anymore because while it's a good idea for some players it's not a good idea for those of us who enjoy the competitive pugs 19s has

A good point, continuing to argue your point isn't going to make an argument more likely to happen over the other, but it will bring more attention to twinks in general.

Then let's bump a thread that makes the community look good not like we want to farm levelers. The twink cup thread

Then let's bump a thread that makes the community look good not like we want to farm levelers. The twink cup thread

It doesn't make us look good IN YOUR OPINION. An unbias Dev might read the thread and feel differently. As in War - it is good to have offensives on multiple fronts

the comparison is actually quite flattering. in reality games would be even worse than in the current f2p bracket
Not sure I agree. The majority of people in XP-ON are better or at least similarly geared to F2P's. Less time on gear spent obviously, but almost everyone runs with full heirlooms and high end enchants. Lots will also grab some quick dungeon blues and go get the WSG/AB gear when they can.

Lets not lose sight of the subjective nature of opinions. It's okay to disagree.

I truly believe that having a merged BG pool would have its negative and positive aspects, however holistically speaking (big picture) it would do wonders for our community. I remember what it was like in BC, and I know what its like now, imagine those two time periods having a love child.

I truly believe that having a merged BG pool would have its negative and positive aspects, however holistically speaking (big picture) it would do wonders for our community. I remember what it was like in BC, and I know what its like now, imagine those two time periods having a love child.

It would be hideous.

It would be hideous.
No it would be a perfect hybrid!

Like if Natlie Dormer or Keira Knightly and Adam Levine had a baby.

A single tear runs down my cheek as I think of the beauty

My point is that if ALL the requests within these links were done than we would enter an age of twinking that far surpasses the greatness of BC

Non-stop PuGs

Rated games

What more could you want?

The idea of competitive PuGs is an unrealistic fantasy, with a small bracket there will be class imbalance 90% of the time.

Last edited:
Lets not lose sight of the subjective nature of opinions. It's okay to disagree.

People aren't arguing the idea because their complete lack of rational argument to my proposal shows this. People are arguing in favor of not having PUGs as opposed to having 24.7 PUGs. Clearly flawed reasoning behind this argument...

People are arguing against my name because it's popular to do so more than my actual proposal.

I understand some people will disagree... but if my proposal is taken seriously, it would be a win / win for everybody. Our community would grow which will give us more numbers to make wargames happen and more guilds to premade against, we would have 24/7 PUGs that are going to pop very, very frequently AND they'll be more fun than the BH rofl stomp PUGs that we've had every few months for a few days for the past 3 years. Realistically speaking, if you can't be bothered to play with "jajas" you can easily get 9 more people to do wargames with. PUGs require coordination of 20 people syncing TWO queues at the same time... Wargames require 2 groups of 5 people ready to queue at the same time. There is no argument that getting wargames to happen is harder than getting PUGs to happen. The argument is that these wargames are not fun and will not be balanced. Newsflash, if you have any game comprised of twinks only, chances are 99% of the games are not going to be fun and are not going to be balanced.

Either way regardless of if my post will be taken seriously or not, it has created enough buzz hopefully for us to get pops tonight which is another means by which my intentions were merely for the greater good of the community. People need to wake up and take the content of what I do... Not the name by which it's posted just because some people that others look up to don't like me. It's clear that people would rather argue than to get pops to happen and to play their twinks. This is why I'm not nearly as passionate about 19s as I had been for the past 9 years.

I mean we've created so much exclusion in our limited pool of players. We've divided ourselves to the point where we can't even get PUGs to happen and none of these players is interested in recruiting.

Newsflash, we haven't recruited players since Cata... we've only lost them and given our trajectory, we've been on a decline until Blizzard made some changes with WoD and some people got into twinking on their own. PUGs that we get now maybe only have 4 names from TI in them per game. That is until the BH stomping crews hear that PUGs are happening and then from then on queues are dead within 3 games because we're tired of getting stomped into GYs by FOTM classes. We've been stomped into our GY with FOTM classes for the past 3 years. People need to have the guts to step down from playing with the intentions to destroy everybody in PUGs and save that gameplay for WARGAMES.

If you're truly a good player at your class, prove it by playing a spec that isn't ridiculously overpowering.

Just my 2c, I'm not going to discuss any responses to this post because I can say before they are made that they will only argue against my passionate posts because of my name and not of the content. It's a waste of time trying to push through to people who have killed their own queues. They'd much rather point their fingers at a yellow name than to accept responsibility when I told them years ago that we'll end up exactly where we are now if we didn't make a change. Forget the possibility that they would ever inspire to create change. I mean you're ddosing your own community so nobody can play and you're still being looked up to by most of the members. Clearly no community that I'm interested in devoting most of my time and effort into. Yet I'll still be on and queued twice for WSG.

(edit this post is not 100% in response to Conq)

Last edited by a moderator:
People aren't arguing the idea because their complete lack of rational argument to my proposal shows this. People are arguing in favor of not having PUGs as opposed to having 24.7 PUGs. Clearly flawed reasoning behind this argument...

People are arguing against my name because it's popular to do so more than my actual proposal.

I understand some people will disagree... but if my proposal is taken seriously, it would be a win / win for everybody. Our community would grow which will give us more numbers to make wargames happen and more guilds to premade against, we would have 24/7 PUGs that are going to pop very, very frequently AND they'll be more fun than the BH rofl stomp PUGs that we've had every few months for a few days for the past 3 years. Realistically speaking, if you can't be bothered to play with "jajas" you can easily get 9 more people to do wargames with. PUGs require coordination of 20 people syncing TWO queues at the same time... Wargames require 2 groups of 5 people ready to queue at the same time. There is no argument that getting wargames to happen is harder than getting PUGs to happen. The argument is that these wargames are not fun and will not be balanced. Newsflash, if you have any game comprised of twinks only, chances are 99% of the games are not going to be fun and are not going to be balanced.

Either way regardless of if my post will be taken seriously or not, it has created enough buzz hopefully for us to get pops tonight which is another means by which my intentions were merely for the greater good of the community. People need to wake up and take the content of what I do... Not the name by which it's posted just because some people that others look up to don't like me. It's clear that people would rather argue than to get pops to happen and to play their twinks. This is why I'm not nearly as passionate about 19s as I had been for the past 9 years.

I mean we've created so much exclusion in our limited pool of players. We've divided ourselves to the point where we can't even get PUGs to happen and none of these players is interested in recruiting.

Newsflash, we haven't recruited players since Cata... we've only lost them and given our trajectory, we've been on a decline until Blizzard made some changes with WoD and some people got into twinking on their own. PUGs that we get now maybe only have 4 names from TI in them per game. That is until the BH stomping crews hear that PUGs are happening and then from then on queues are dead within 3 games because we're tired of getting stomped into GYs by FOTM classes. We've been stomped into our GY with FOTM classes for the past 3 years. People need to have the guts to step down from playing with the intentions to destroy everybody in PUGs and save that gameplay for WARGAMES.

If you're truly a good player at your class, prove it by playing a spec that isn't ridiculously overpowering.

Just my 2c, I'm not going to discuss any responses to this post because I can say before they are made that they will only argue against my passionate posts because of my name and not of the content. It's a waste of time trying to push through to people who have killed their own queues. They'd much rather point their fingers at a yellow name than to accept responsibility when I told them years ago that we'll end up exactly where we are now if we didn't make a change. Forget the possibility that they would ever inspire to create change. I mean you're ddosing your own community so nobody can play and you're still being looked up to by most of the members. Clearly no community that I'm interested in devoting most of my time and effort into. Yet I'll still be on and queued twice for WSG.

Mocha I agree with the majority of what you've said here, but i'm not sure who your referring to in regards to the DDosing, i'm very strictly against that.

About the fotm...I rolled my BM for the sake of War Games

Users who are viewing this thread