Bump These Threads - Community outreach

[MENTION=6446]Mocha[/MENTION] Either do two things:

1) Create a new toon, level him to 10 with all the BoA's (which takes no time at all). From there use only the gear you got from questing and the "easy" blues you get along the way. Que into the 10-19 bracket with your exp on of course and play some games. They are a shit show because people are using bots and exp ons don't care about playing strategically. You'll then see the skill level we'd be playing against.

2) Que exp on,either by yourself or with a small group of twinks. See how badly you shit on people and how quickly it'll turn into a farm-fest/afk-fest. Not to mention how annoyed you'll get when no one listens to a thing you say. People aren't attacking you, they attack your ideas because they see them as ridiculous.

You and [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] are constantly bringing up new problems that aren't even problems. The real problem is we aren't getting pops because of a bug that is discouraging people from queueing. We don't need to merge brackets to fix the queue problem and we don't need a rating system in this bracket.

I ask you both to stop bringing people's attention elsewhere and direct it to where it really matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
You and Conq are constantly bringing up new problems that aren't even problems. The real problem is we aren't getting pops because of a bug that is discouraging people from queueing. We don't need to merge brackets to fix the queue problem and we don't need a rating system in this bracket.

I respectfully disagree, Although the Que issue is the biggest issue, it is not the only one. Why should anyone hesitate to find ways to better their community? Actual discourse like this is healthy for those with a stake in what were doing here. Just because something is not broken does not mean it shouldn't be improved. I prefer to be proactive instead of reactive.

People are arguing against my name because it's popular to do so more than my actual proposal.

Just my 2c, I'm not going to discuss any responses to this post because I can say before they are made that they will only argue against my passionate posts because of my name and not of the content.

Let me know if you actually want have a conversation. I don't know you, I've never talked to you, I don't have a problem with you personally and I don't really care who does or doesn't like you. Statements like that are an absolute joke. I'm probably not the only one that won't have the respect to put effort into responding to someone who, for the lack of a better term, has their head that far up their own ass.

You have both good and bad points, but your terrible attitude makes it not worth trying to have a legitimate discussion.

Let me know if you actually want have a conversation. I don't know you, I've never talked to you, I don't have a problem with you personally and I don't really care who does or doesn't like you. Statements like that are an absolute joke. I'm probably not the only one that won't have the respect to put effort into responding to someone who, for the lack of a better term, has their head that far up their own ass.

You have both good and bad points, but your terrible attitude makes it not worth trying to have a legitimate discussion.

"You've clicked this button too many times in the past 24 hours." fuk cant hit like

Users who are viewing this thread