Brewfest 2018

I am glad I am not the only one who has not witnessed any procs from the equip bonuses. The Bubbliest Brew Maiden seems to only heal 1 hp at a time, but the Bitterest Brew Maiden packs a helluva punch.

Edit - I've just tested the Bubbliest trinket again and now it's healing 31 at a time and crit for 63.

Last edited:
armor trinket now gived 22 armor instead of 2 on use (lvl 20)

Nothing is spec specific in this event, which I love, I'm getting off-hand epic items on a Rogue. (daily bag)

I got an epic dagger/1h mace on my Fury Warrior. (daily bag)

I also got all 6 trinkets on all 3 of my twinks, WITHOUT changing spec.

So don't worry about spec, RNG is your only enemy in this event.

Nothing is spec specific in this event, which I love, I'm getting off-hand epic items on a Rogue. (daily bag)

I got an epic dagger/1h mace on my Fury Warrior. (daily bag)

I also got all 6 trinkets on all 3 of my twinks, WITHOUT changing spec.

So don't worry about spec, RNG is your only enemy in this event.
It’s a mean enemy

Although you cannot get the chest more than once a day, the trinkets drop very frequently (one trinket every 2-4 dungeons - which take less than 5 mins each), and then its just down to RNG.
Hey, all
Has this been changed? I've run the Coren about 20 times outside of the daily, and I've never seen anything drop other than hops and buffing brews. If trinkets are dropping outside the daily, I'm getting much lower than this 1:2, 1:4

Hey, all
Has this been changed? I've run the Coren about 20 times outside of the daily, and I've never seen anything drop other than hops and buffing brews. If trinkets are dropping outside the daily, I'm getting much lower than this 1:2, 1:4

Of 8 Alts I have 5 with all 6 of the trinkets and overall 85% so they absolutely drop outside the daily but I couldn't give you a ratio. I also have masses of duplicates.

Just keep going.

Hey, all

The trinkets still do drop. Its 1 drop per instance, so every run has a 1 in 5 chance that you get a trinket. And then since they aren't tied to loot specs - you've got 1 in however many trinkets there are (2 brewfest maidens, tank tooth, healer egg, caster dps watch?, physical dps coaster? IIRC). So 1/5 * 1/6 is 1/30 chance to get a specific trinket on any given run.

Yeah, they are dropping. I am missing just 1 trinket on 3 characters. Going to try and finish the grind today. Also still have to collect up enough coins to buy Brewfest Monthly Membership on my Alliance Monk.

Users who are viewing this thread