Brewfest 2018

pretty sure @Chops got a response from a GM saying theyre not supposed to work at all outside duels or something
No proc trinkets are supposed to work in BGs. On use trinkets are supposed to work in BGs.

In other words, the maidens and the versatility trinket do work in BGs and are supposed to (same with all other on use trinkets). The egg, watch and coaster dont work and arent supposed to.

That said, they SHOULD work in pve and still dont. So report the bugs if pve is important to you.

No proc trinkets are supposed to work in BGs. On use trinkets are supposed to work in BGs.

In other words, the maidens and the versatility trinket do work in BGs and are supposed to (same with all other on use trinkets). The egg, watch and coaster dont work and arent supposed to.

That said, they SHOULD work in pve and still dont. So report the bugs if pve is important to you.
Reading between the lines from Blizz......
Some of the trinkets are currently rooted.
They will remain rooted because we can’t be bothered fixing it. So how they are now is how they will be moving forward.......
GG Blizz!
Let’s hope the upcoming Hallows End proc items work as intended!

Did they ever give a reason why it's not supposed to work?

Reading between the lines from Blizz......
Some of the trinkets are currently rooted.
They will remain rooted because we can’t be bothered fixing it. So how they are now is how they will be moving forward.......
GG Blizz!
Let’s hope the upcoming Hallows End proc items work as intended!
I wouldn't get my hopes up.

No idea man.. Also this game is so much endgame-centric and no one give a shit for low lvls.. Only exploits like BfA ilvl180 stuff on lows are important for mojty Blizzurd

No idea man.. Also this game is so much endgame-centric and no one give a shit for low lvls.. Only exploits like BfA ilvl180 stuff on lows are important for mojty Blizzurd

Honestly, this is as it should be. The game is designed to be played at end game. What we do is very niche and that we have balance issues and weird bugs isn't a concern because the solution is "level up past it". I don't hold it against blizzard that they largely ignore us. We're a few hundred people in a player base of millions

Did they ever give a reason why it's not supposed to work?
My understanding is it's a hold over from the template era (RIP) in an effort to balance PVP

But there are trinkets that do proc, even at low levels. So I'm unsure that it's intended rather than "oh shit, we forgot to fix that, let's say it's intended"

To be fair, I highly doubt it's intentional. And a good 75% of the time, GMs give candid responses that are not accurate.

They rarely know what items are still in game, and none of them have any actual inner workings of the game or dev knowledge. So I'd take that with a grain of salt that it's intended. It's more likely a "shh, stop asking. It's not broken, now leave us alone" kind of answer.

To be fair, I highly doubt it's intentional. And a good 75% of the time, GMs give candid responses that are not accurate.

They rarely know what items are still in game, and none of them have any actual inner workings of the game or dev knowledge. So I'd take that with a grain of salt that it's intended. It's more likely a "shh, stop asking. It's not broken, now leave us alone" kind of answer.

"Jesus christ, youre level 20 who cares. buy game time and out level that trinket in 2 hours. just move on" is kinda the vibe I got from first few GMs I talked to.

Users who are viewing this thread