Brewfest 2018

Dunno if you guys mentioned it before but the "Stamina" trinkets are "+10 stamina" now. It was 8 last week. Maybe they will fix the "Att.Power" proc too.
o_O;

Mine are +9 on all level 20 toons I've gotten them on.

o_O;

Mine are +9 on all level 20 toons I've gotten them on.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(((((((
WoWScrnShot_100518_193604.jpg

My mistake....
My priest is 21 lvl now :( I didnt lock it... I just subbed to get some achievements and mounts and my priest is gone now... I have to delete it cuz I cant use it after that.

Its +10 Stamina scaled to 21 lvl... fock.

D: Awh shucks man. That sucks.

Quick, level an alt priest and you've got a bit of time to get it again!

D: Awh shucks man. That sucks.

Quick, level an alt priest and you've got a bit of time to get it again!
Yep. I will make a new one if I have the nerves to level up again. But I will keep this one for the "Hallow`s End" dungeon farm.
[doublepost=1538759128,1538758355][/doublepost]Btw.... Anyone got the mount/s with his F2P account? Is it unlocked in your Collection or you have to be lvl 40 to train it?
I did the "Underbelly Tycoon" with my 20 lvl Hunter and then the "Ratstallion" mount was in my mail... GMs dont want to add it to my Collection nor send it to my sub account.

Im still farming for the Brewfest mount but its over now. Today was the last run. The event is gone tomorrow ;/

Yep. I will make a new one if I have the nerves to level up again. But I will keep this one for the "Hallow`s End" dungeon farm.
[doublepost=1538759128,1538758355][/doublepost]Btw.... Anyone got the mount/s with his F2P account? Is it unlocked in your Collection or you have to be lvl 40 to train it?
I did the "Underbelly Tycoon" with my 20 lvl Hunter and then the "Ratstallion" mount was in my mail... GMs dont want to add it to my Collection nor send it to my sub account.

Im still farming for the Brewfest mount but its over now. Today was the last run. The event is gone tomorrow ;/

Mount requires level 20 to learn like the love rocket and horseman mount. While fairly rare (5% apparently) it is possible to drop and thus learn. I believe someone got the kodo mount but they may be subbed.

I'm so glad I only play one character. Farming all those trinkets on multiple characters would have been a nightmare. My heart goes out to you all. See you all in a few weeks for the Halloween grind! I got my eyes on that plate helmet with the silly laugh.

P.s. I'm ftp at heart I swear!

I'm so glad I only play one character. Farming all those trinkets on multiple characters would have been a nightmare. My heart goes out to you all. See you all in a few weeks for the Halloween grind! I got my eyes on that plate helmet with the silly laugh.

Me too :) I may be

Me too :) I may be an alcoholic but not altoholic! I just farmed the trinkets to my huntard and used the rest of the alts to farm the mounts but I was unlicky... No mounts ;/ Atlease I got the "drill" thingy toy with my main huntard, so Im happy.

Now Im preparing for the next event - Hallow`s End. More 20 alts = bigger chance to get a mount.

My alts are new and I just using them for "special events" farm :p I never play with them.

As far as I understand it; at level 20 the Keg-Shaped Treasure drops only as a green. The holiday mounts are not on the loot table in green Keg-Shaped Treasures (or any other Holiday themed Daily Rewards).

The first year that these Holiday Dungeon runs were open to lower levels was Love is in the Air, and because the dungeon is designated as a level 16 dungeon, people below level 20 could queue (This is why you see some 19s with Timewarped Epic Necklaces). The Daily Quest Rewards were only purple during that first Love is in the Air (it got fixed pretty quick) even for low level players. Hence the only time F2P Players could possibly loot a Holiday-themed mount.

As far as I understand it; at level 20 the Keg-Shaped Treasure drops only as a green. The holiday mounts are not on the loot table in green Keg-Shaped Treasures (or any other Holiday themed Daily Rewards).

The first year that these Holiday Dungeon runs were open to lower levels was Love is in the Air, and because the dungeon is designated as a level 16 dungeon, people below level 20 could queue (This is why you see some 19s with Timewarped Epic Necklaces). The Daily Quest Rewards were only purple during that first Love is in the Air (it got fixed pretty quick) even for low level players. Hence the only time F2P Players could possibly loot a Holiday-themed mount.
Im sure the comments in "Wowhead" said the mount can drop from every box/chest. The new comments in there are from just 2 weeks (12 days). You are right. Maybe they changed the drop cuz the new 20 lvls. I read the old comments and I was fooled.

I`ve used 110 and 100 lvl for 1 week and no mount. And the event is over.... I hope for a better luck on Hallow`s End.

Theorycrafting question.
IF they make proc trinkets works. Can be good use on enha sham both? For ATP and SP proc? Or out of combat switch to Egg for heal yaself for haste and back to another..

The mount only drops from the epic keg.

wonder if there are any f2p accts
who got the love rocket
the 1 year it was available
that gon be a lit af acct

Wouldn't it likely be available again this year?

Anyone getting Love Rocket period is beyond lucky. I've got Mims, Alar, Invincible, you name it on my main account. No luck ever on that blasted rocket.

Wouldn't it likely be available again this year?

Anyone getting Love Rocket period is beyond lucky. I've got Mims, Alar, Invincible, you name it on my main account. No luck ever on that blasted rocket.

talkin about pure f2p accts
like @Fat Al mentioned
epic heart shaped boxes only dropped for f2ps one year
so effectively only 14 chances ever per toon
to get it on a pure f2p
i seriously doubt there is a pure f2p acct with the love rocket

Probably not.

I thought that the Love In The Air event was only available so far ot F2P one year, the last time it was around?

Tough to say, maybe they'll be available again in the future.

I'm still tempted to put Spectral Tiger and some other swag mounts on my pure F2P.

w00t! Here's to us, we'll get another achieve 11 months from now for it!

Well, Brewfest was fun! (Not really towards the end...)
Ran into some familiar faces during the grind, some multiple times (Mainly @Donor):

Wr94KMm.jpg

GYJvSYe.jpg

I also managed to get all the trinkets, toys, and pets available. Next year will be a breeze, just once a day for the Keg Treasure will probably reward enough Brewfest Coins for everyone to join the Brewfest Club.

How did you guys do during this year's Brewfest? Get everything you wanted? Let us know!

Last edited:
I just barely snagged all I needed at the last moment for my new warrior.

Phew. Didn't get the pets or toys I wanted, since I had to start a new account. But I got some achieves, Brew Of The Month Club, all the trinkets I wanted, and some other stuff.

I just barely snagged all I needed at the last moment for my new warrior.

Phew. Didn't get the pets or toys I wanted, since I had to start a new account. But I got some achieves, Brew Of The Month Club, all the trinkets I wanted, and some other stuff.

If I make some more characters by than, I'll hit the grind with you next year.

Users who are viewing this thread