Brewfest 2018

I have run into a few bugs regarding the Brewfest quests this year (2019) on my Panda. Couldn't turn in any of the quests into the Organizer NPC until I abandonned them 2-3 times. This could be related to an issue a friend had with Stonetalon Mountains quests (also as a Panda).

Just thought I'd let you guys know that it's an easy fix.

Friendly bump to get this crap fixed.

I pulled API info on the melee and caster trinkets, everything is exactly the same.
I pulled proced spell information, there's nothing in there that has a req level, so not sure where wowhead is getting the level 60 from (still might be accurate, it's just not info from the spell)

I equipped the trinket and did some test. /eventtrace shows a ton of info. Trying to find where the trinket proced but spell failed. Can confirm the spell ID is 127924 from the API https://www.wowhead.com/spell=127924/now-is-the-time. Trying to find a way to export the eventtrace because it's information overload. You can start stop it with /eventrace start /eventtrace stop, which helps some.

Submit your tickets. If we can show trinket proc and spell failing for some reason we might get this taken care of. You have to hold their hand if you want anything done.

Friendly bump to get this crap fixed.

I pulled API info on the melee and caster trinkets, everything is exactly the same.
I pulled proced spell information, there's nothing in there that has a req level, so not sure where wowhead is getting the level 60 from (still might be accurate, it's just not info from the spell)

I equipped the trinket and did some test. /eventtrace shows a ton of info. Trying to find where the trinket proced but spell failed. Can confirm the spell ID is 127924 from the API https://www.wowhead.com/spell=127924/now-is-the-time. Trying to find a way to export the eventtrace because it's information overload. You can start stop it with /eventrace start /eventtrace stop, which helps some.

Submit your tickets. If we can show trinket proc and spell failing for some reason we might get this taken care of. You have to hold their hand if you want anything done.

Amazing research! Going to copy & paste the first two paragraphs.

Triketfest !!

/Heart emoji
[doublepost=1600453283,1600453126][/doublepost]Jeezas just saw this ...... Makes me uncomfortable af ...... You're welcome :D
barmaid.png

Users who are viewing this thread