US Bracket Queue Thread

I really hope we can figure out the issue with queues... I'm curious if this is only affecting 19s. Hopefully it's a queue issue in other brackets so we can see a fix sometime soon...

I've seen a lot of 19s on in the past few days and haven't seen pops. Definitely something is up!

Edit: Looks like a fun picnic!

Not sure if its only effecting 19s or not but there is definitely a bug. I was in que for an hour on my horde priest, missing all 3 que pops, while some people were getting each one. Hopefully it was fixed in today's maintenance.

You need to queue random bgs too Blacklist everything but Eots and WSG. I got 3 or so pops of random bgs and 150 honor a win

Been queued up for about an hour, keeps randomly pausing the queue though. Hope to get in soon!

Good day.

Going to be making a new twink so I won't be queuing much sorry for the inconvenience.

Good day!

There are a shitload of alliance in Warsong queue supposedly and I know there are at least 7 on horde queued. I am sure there are a few more. We probably just need a couple more horde to get pop.

Users who are viewing this thread