US Bracket Queue Thread

Mocha

Legendary
[US] Bracket Queue Thread

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the bracket PUG games! Talk about queues, pops, teams, games, whatever you see fit that relates to our bracket queues! Screenshots are heavily encouraged however, try to keep the bashing to a minimum! :)

Queue Time: 5:00 PM EST
Days: Every Day!

Average Wait: 0-16 Minutes

Most Wanted Roles:

Horde:
Restoration Druid Flag Carrier
Restoration Shaman Healer
Discipline Priest Healer
Defensive Hunter

Alliance:

Restoration Shaman Healer
Restoration Druid Flag Carrier

Least Wanted Roles:

Horde:
Rogue of any specialization
Feral Druid

Alliance:
Rogue of any specialization
Feral Druid

Reducing The Impact Of Damaging Class Stacking

The above section is intended to provide community desire for certain classes and roles. The "Most Wanted" are classes that we strongly suggest you play as you will be an incredibly huge help to the community. The "Least Wanted" are classes that we strongly suggest you stay away from as playing these classes can have significant negative affects on the community's ability to have fun and competitive PUGs.

Reminder: Queue For Specific Warsong Gulch

Yk2QHub.png

Make sure your interface looks like the image above and that you are NOT queued for Random Battleground!!!

Getting In Back To Back Games

You may have to wait roughly 15 minutes to get your first pop. However, once you get that first pop, from then on if you are quick with requing you may get back to back games through peak hours as long as you do so quickly. The below macro was modified by Blaze to result in a one button macro that you can spam as soon as the game ends that will quickly allow you to leave the BG and jump back in queue for the next game at an extremely quick rate. This will ONLY work for soloquing. Simply copy and paste the below text into a new macro and keybind this macro ingame. Spam it the second your current game ends and you'll be queued for your next game.

HTML:
/click WorldStateScoreFrameLeaveButton
/click PVEFrameTab2
/click PVPQueueFrameCategoryButton1
/click DropDownList1Button2
/click HonorFrameTypeDropDownButton
/click HonorFrameSpecificFrameButton1
/click HonorFrameSoloQueueButton

Last edited by a moderator:
So tonight I saw only 1 game which was fairly dominated by Horde.

After that game I waited in queue for an hour before logging.

Shortly I will have either my RSham or Pally updated and ready to roll. Perhaps a few more games on my baby rogue twink first as I don't have the resources to update my twinks at this point in time (wtb cheaper enchants)

Love, ques will pop back up with more frequency after the new years more than likely.

Love, ques will pop back up with more frequency after the new years more than likely.

I'm not so worried at this moment. The few times that I've tried to queue recently have been successful. In every game there was only a small, very, very, small handful of people whom I knew or recognized.

There are so many new faces right now in our community that it's important that we keep that traction and do not create a discouraging atmosphere for newer members.

The holiday season is always a little unpredictable in terms of activity. The new expansion is also pretty much settled in now and I have heard of many people moving away from what little endgame there is available right now.

I'm just snowballing off of what you said. I do not feel like this post contains anything you weren't already aware of :)

What ive noticed recently is that horde has about 5x the amount of people queing then the alliance. Okay maybe not 5x the amount, but what I mean is when im queing ill miss a match or 2 before I get a pop and every time I look on my friends list I see the same alliance getting in a match. So to go off what mocha said, the horde really need to stop queing so many rogues, its getting really annoying having 0 mid presence, and the alliance needs to have more people in their que.

I wish getting boas was as easy as it used to be :( I'd have rolled a Mage or a lock already

WSG pop at 6:17 PM EST

Alliance definitely needs more players.

I wish getting boas was as easy as it used to be :( I'd have rolled a Mage or a lock already

Aren't they making them purchasable with gold and level up to 60. Then emblems to increase them to a higher level (which is irrelevant to us)

If I'm correct there will be a tab (similar to toy box) in 6.1 which will have all of the BOAs and you unlock them with gold.

It's not GY farming if we end the game as soon as possible, which is exactly what happened.

etegya.png

For some reason I'm having a hard time connecting to the Warsong world instance. I entered 2 games and it said "cannot connect to server"

1 game I was fine up until a few seconds before the gates drop when I was dcd. Last game I joined and was dcd / could run around while everyone was in treadmill mode.... No clue what is going on right now.

Edit: But I can join arenas just fine... o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread