US Bracket Queue Thread

Is that really a question that needs to be asked? :D

Your ret is so smexy though! You get all the crits!

Are rets still capable of doing some decent healing? I remember pre WoD briefly there was a time where they could rock +mana and do some beastmode healing.

I haven't been hanging around 19s enough since I came back last week to see if that's still a possibility or not.

Going to get my resto sham going asap... Even though I'm pretty garb at healing, it would be nice to pug some WSGs on a healer.

Your ret is so smexy though! You get all the crits!

Are rets still capable of doing some decent healing? I remember pre WoD briefly there was a time where they could rock +mana and do some beastmode healing.

I haven't been hanging around 19s enough since I came back last week to see if that's still a possibility or not.

Going to get my resto sham going asap... Even though I'm pretty garb at healing, it would be nice to pug some WSGs on a healer.

1. Yes ret is really good heals. I have played like two games of ret this xpac, it is stupidly fotm atm. First game had like 50k dmg and 65k heals. You can solo hunters at range with judgement. So yeah.
2. Rsham is good. Nice mobility and utility with shears/purge/cleanse

1. Yes ret is really good heals. I have played like two games of ret this xpac, it is stupidly fotm atm. First game had like 50k dmg and 65k heals. You can solo hunters at range with judgement. So yeah.
2. Rsham is good. Nice mobility and utility with shears/purge/cleanse

Sounds like fun. My baby rogue is updated but I really don't want to be that guy rolling rogues when I have other classes that would be better to have on a team.

Sounds like fun. My baby rogue is updated but I really don't want to be that guy rolling rogues when I have other classes that would be better to have on a team.
Amen to that :D Also no bumkins or rets! Other than that idc :p what I like to see in the bracket = MW > other healers > respectable dps > ret > boomkin > rogue :D

Amen to that :D Also no bumkins or rets! Other than that idc :p what I like to see in the bracket = MW > other healers > respectable dps > ret > boomkin > rogue :D

Just updated the Shammy. Won't be updating warrior, monk, priest, mage, lock or pally any time soon... 10k alone just on neck, cloak and ring enchants T-T

Who knows if the prices on mats will drop by the time I get around to updating them anyways :p

You may add me to list.
FoMoCoMan#1460
I have not updated my horde 19. May be rolling an Alliance. Taking suggestions for realms.

Sweetsidney

Users who are viewing this thread