US Bracket Queue Thread

just been told that retards from dont cry when you die are farming with the flag and attempting to prolong games as much as possible

just been told that retards from dont cry when you die are farming with the flag and attempting to prolong games as much as possible
happened to a game i got backfilled into, team was camping gy while they sat with flag, they also had 3 warriors as well...lol

need more heals to match horde, on alliance! pls

EdgTUrM.jpg

1 more would be good even

I can't speak for that guild and if they're holding flag and waiting till end of game that's messed up (jacks up queue times etc), but I suspect they're doing it in response to the alliance doing it plenty frequently. When HB's team encounters a pug with several weak players they've frequently camped the GY with the flag....he's the one holding it. So I'm sure these guys, right or wrong, are just returning the favor.

need more heals to match horde, on alliance! pls

EdgTUrM.jpg

1 more would be good even

Dude holy oahiwdao9enwaw0e9uu90ew[awe90u[

Man those meters are awesome! I know what kind of player you are and you're always making the plays and focusing on objectives so it's insane to see such demolishment on the meters. Definitely will be messaging you in the future for tips should I consider working on my priest. As of right now it feels as though horde is usually stacking priests so I've been focusing on WW FCing since we're usually down FCs.

Cheers

Man those meters are awesome! I know what kind of player you are and you're always making the plays and focusing on objectives so it's insane to see such demolishment on the meters. Definitely will be messaging you in the future for tips should I consider working on my priest. As of right now it feels as though horde is usually stacking priests so I've been focusing on WW FCing since we're usually down FCs.

Cheers
sarcasm?

Cheers

Bruh Imgur

I think he's serious lol

Users who are viewing this thread